Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Studs - Lacy

Duds - ST, ARod, Jordy
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Heee heee heee. You remind me of Javert, the constable in "Les Miserable" who obsesses his whole life over escaped convict Jean Valjean, hoping to unmask him for his past sins. Tank may be hiding in the sewers of Paris right now. I don't remember how it ends, I didn't get through the whole book or the musical.
    He sleeps. Although his fate was very strange, he lived. He died when he had no longer his angel. The thing came to pass simply, of itself, as the night comes when day is gone.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Also should have had Starks in more but they did change the alignment when they ran him and zone. Everyone ran up to fill a gap on the edges. He needed to adjust and cutback earlier or M3 needed to call inside zone.

But they never got around to it. 3 and outs do that to you.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Is there some reason D. Harris can't get a snap on offense? I think he would be a nice change of pace back who could do some damage.

loser: Rodger's MVP campaign
    NO !

If Aaron Rodgers doesn't play LIGHTS OUT excellent AND at that level usually at Home.

The Green bay Packers SUCK !

Take that show we've seen too often this season on the road and we get what we've seen. It doesn't fix itself. It takes superior players.

Aaron Rodgers is the MVP of the Green Bay Packers hands down and as long as the Packers can win their last two games he's the likly candidate for NFL MVP. Now one of those last two games is in Tampa bay:

YIKES !

It has to be instilled in the tem the need to win on the road. See the Dallas Cowboys and this season.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-14-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Is there some reason D. Harris can't get a snap on offense? I think he would be a nice change of pace back who could do some damage.
    Mostly because he's a running back and stubby don't need no stinking running game.

He must be on the pecking order.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    do you have a sense of humor? At all? Who cares whether it's the truth or not? It's an internet forum. Either you think it's funny (I do) or you don't. If you don't, ignore and move on. Geezopete. Did you realize that I'm a 72 grandmother of 18? Once I shut down Jane Fonda in an anti-war march.
    Yeah, I love funny guys. To me, Tank ain't one of him. You do, you think Tank is the next Richard Pryor or something. I thought the John Homes shit on JSO was lame and sophomoric. You thought it was a hoot. One man's ceiling is the next mans floor and all that shit.

My beef here with Tank is his criticism of a tough young players heart. Because he was a "shutdown corner", he thinks Dix used bad mechanics in his tackle or in general. Dix didn't, he made a helluva a play to get in the backfield. Then he went in square, hard and low. He made a form tackle and grabbed the front leg. & the sumbitch shook the tackle and got loose. it happens, but Dix's technique was very sound. Sometimes you get the Bear and some times he slips your tackle.

Tank uses his fake credentials as a former star to re-enforce his fanboy fantasies. He's a fan of this player so he criticizes other guys.

Well, fuck him. he doesn't know what he's talking about. he would have a right to his opinion, except he's banned from this forum, so he don't.

Two other guys I think were studs today were Lang and Sitton. Those were two top hands they faced today and they both kicked ass. I think the game today bodes vey well for our final game against a boy named Suh and them.

Blog Entries
    Heee heee heee. You remind me of Javert, the constable in "Les Miserables" who obsesses his whole life over escaped convict Jean Valjean, hoping to unmask him for his past sins. Tank may be hiding in the sewers of Paris right now. I don't remember how it ends, I didn't get through the whole book or the musical.
    You used this deal to defend the banned one before.

It's a bullshit example.

I would have captured Valjean and de-pantsed him.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    he thinks Dix used bad mechanics in his tackle or in general. Dix didn't, he made a helluva a play to get in the backfield. Then he went in square, hard and low. He made a form tackle and grabbed the front leg. & the sumbitch shook the tackle and got loose. it happens, but Dix's technique was very sound. Sometimes you get the Bear and some times he slips your tackle.

Two other guys I think were studs today were Lang and Sitton. Those were two top hands they faced today and they both kicked ass. I think the game today bodes vey well for our final game against a boy named Suh and them.
    You made some good points in there, and it didn't even require refuting Tank as a "shut down" corner. Again, it's an internet forum. You only have credibility in your ideas here, or not. Apparently Jean Valjean has not been banned from this forum yet, Javert! Did you know Jean Valjean was a shut down coroner - you'd have to be to survive a live burial!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

You used this deal to defend the banned one before.

It's a bullshit example.

I would have captured Valjean and de-pantsed him.
    The analogy falls apart swiftly because Javert was corrupted by his obsession and Valjean was essentially innocent. But it's still funny - almost as funny as Dr. John Holmes, MD, Ph.D!

Yeah, I love funny guys. To me, Tank ain't one of him. You do, you think Tank is the next Richard Pryor or something. I thought the John Homes shit on JSO was lame and sophomoric. You thought it was a hoot. One man's ceiling is the next mans floor and all that shit.

My beef here with Tank is his criticism of a tough young players heart. Because he was a "shutdown corner", he thinks Dix used bad mechanics in his tackle or in general. Dix didn't, he made a helluva a play to get in the backfield. Then he went in square, hard and low. He made a form tackle and grabbed the front leg. & the sumbitch shook the tackle and got loose. it happens, but Dix's technique was very sound. Sometimes you get the Bear and some times he slips your tackle.

Tank uses his fake credentials as a former star to re-enforce his fanboy fantasies. He's a fan of this player so he criticizes other guys.

Well, fuck him. he doesn't know what he's talking about. he would have a right to his opinion, except he's banned from this forum, so he don't.

"Ignore" button?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Got to admit that Tank has tried to blow this site up before. I am on KY's side.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

ARod had happy feet the whole game.
    I completely agree with this assessment. Rodgers' greatest flaw is his inability to stick with fundamentals when he is facing a great front 4 that allows the defense to drop 7 into coverage. He gets happy feet as soon as the ball is in his hands, and he becomes incredibly inaccurate as a result. The guy needs to calm down and R-E-L-A-X. He was barely touched today. Sure, he had to scramble some. What do you expect against the team with the most sacks in the NFL? He made numerous horrible throws and I'm guessing improper footwork contributed to many of them. Usually, he can get away with it. Against a team that can drop 7 into coverage, he can't.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Blog Entries
    He was clearly baffled by the pistol force maneuver of the Buffalo DBs.

BTW, what the fuck is a "Bill"? The only other team I can think of named after currency are the phins.
    You know, like Buffalo Bill Cody.

Buffalo Bill's legend was about as phony as the "shutdown's'

So it brings us full circle, back to Valjean, I guess.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    He sleeps. Although his fate was very strange, he lived. He died when he had no longer his angel. The thing came to pass simply, of itself, as the night comes when day is gone.
    lol

Btw, Harlan, check out the Russell Crow-Hugh Jackman flick if you wanna know the ending in less than 3 hours. Not gonna spoil it for you but it stars Amanda Seyfried as Cosette.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Got to admit that Tank has tried to blow this site up before. I am on KY's side.
    Oh. No doubt. But I don't have the history to personalize it, or the energy. Generally, the whole thing entertains me; Tank is perched at the lip of the scaffold, blindfold on, half a Camel straight dangling from lips and the noose around his neck. If he goes bad, I have no doubt Zool or Mad will oblige him. That being said, I'm impressed with Tanks ability to tap dance right down the line but I don't harbor any illusions about what he is.

Losers - our garbage ass te's. That's what we really need to beat the 4 man 2 deep defense.

Also losers - the refs. Sure seems like our guys are seeing a ton of grabbing/holding more than 5 yards downfield
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I don't harbor any illusions about what he is.
    He is somebody who some people don't like.

Why is it appropriate for anybody to spend weeks, actually months, interjecting negativity into a football forum about another poster's supposed moral and mental failings? Perhaps a church lady room could be established.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Glad to see this thread title still alive and kicking.

Winners:
    Ed Lacy, he should have had 30 carries today, but poor play calling took the ball out of his hands and placed it in the hands of the Bills.
    Defense, nice effort. But the Bills are not the Broncos or some other high powered offense. They did what the were supposed to do.
    Cobb, broke out in the second, don't know why they gotta run three times in one drive, but he got productive.
    Offensive line, I thought they did a nice job, not great but good, just good.

Losers,
    Aaron Rodgers, I think he needs to put more effort into his sex life. Like I have always said, he needs clean air to be productive, he is a front runner. When things are going well around him he shines, when he has to rise above his teammates' mistakes, and his own mistakes he falters. The game in Miami was the first time I saw him take charge of the offense in a come from behind situation and make plays, and catch the breaks in his favor. This week he was his own worst enemy, he had the opportunity to march his offense down the field and he fumbled in the end zone and acted like he had know idea where the ball was. He played against a very tough Bills defense and instead of recklessly throwing the ball, he should continually handed the ball off to Eddie Lacy, the Packers toughest S.O.B.

Jordy Nelson, wasn't your day. Dropped a pass I never have seen him drop before. Packer fan you all could have turned the game off right there because you knew there was no magic for the Green Bay Packers.

Announcers, playcallers, play by play guys, what a bunch of assholes. Rodgers is now getting the Favre treatment from these clowns. Nothing is 12's fault with these hacks. When Rodgers is in the groove he is brilliant, and deserves praise, but when he is shit, call him shitty. Which is rare, I know.