Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    I completely agree with this assessment. Rodgers' greatest flaw is his inability to stick with fundamentals when he is facing a great front 4 that allows the defense to drop 7 into coverage. He gets happy feet as soon as the ball is in his hands, and he becomes incredibly inaccurate as a result. The guy needs to calm down and R-E-L-A-X. He was barely touched today. Sure, he had to scramble some. What do you expect against the team with the most sacks in the NFL? He made numerous horrible throws and I'm guessing improper footwork contributed to many of them. Usually, he can get away with it. Against a team that can drop 7 into coverage, he can't.
    Hold the phone there. Incredibly inaccurate is not a term that can be associated with Rodgers under almost any circumstances. Certainly not against all good defenses. Did you forget the NE game already?

Packer fans don't even know what inaccurate looks like anymore. Most of his misses hit the receiver and several others were back shoulder throws that no WR understood was going to be thrown. That is the mystery that needs to be solved because each was viable if the WR knew to look.

It was his worst game in years but its he's not inaccurate against good defenses normally. He also moves and throws as well as anybody in the game. So while it didn't work today, that doesn't happen each week. He had a horrible game, but he hasn't suddenly become horrible.
    Last edited by pbmax; 12-15-2014 at 12:13 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.