Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Link please?

I have no opinion about Tank, I am not his benefactor. I am disgusted by your outrageous behavour, trying to railroad somebody out of forum simply because you can't tolerate their online persona. Placing phone calls to high school officials and reporting personal information. If it wasn't for favoritism, you would be banned for several clear violations of forum policy.
    The problem with this view is that the information isn't coming up unprovoked. Tank has used specifically claimed real life experience as part of his "expertise" for several years. If you make outlandish claims like that, it's fair to call that into question. We had some asshole at JSO who claimed to be the paragon of virtue all the while leading attacks on other posters of the forum. Unfortunately for him another of the posters knew who he was because they lived in the same town and some of his less than moral dealings came up. If you bring that shit up, I think it becomes fair game.

Plus, when you're a known troll who continues to circumvent the rules and hasn't really changed your act...

Since when is it OK to be conducting investigations into posters' real life?

Since when is waging a personal vendetta in the football forum for months acceptable?
    A conversation is an investigation? You make a public claim to have played against a local college player and you think no one knows what highs school that kid went to?

The internet is anonymous until you post something that identifies you publicly. If Tank didn't want people to know what high school he went to, he shouldn't have posted the specifics. He could, as Rand has pointed out, also be lying about it.

And KYP is asking why the ban, enacted by others, isn't still in effect. Its pretty cut and dried.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...wing/20462805/

Since he is telling you this in response to questions about play calling:

And after he said the execution in the game "came down to too many mental errors in all three phases of the game."

And specifically on his side of the ball:

I think he is telling you play calling and audibling were the bright spots, execution was the problem.
    ^

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. He identified everything well. They just played terribly after that.

I would post more but after seeing a recent post from Airin' Rodgers in another thread, I am pretty sure most of you ARE Tank.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

What personal information "truth" was revealed?
    The truth is that KYPack has behaved in a childish and obsessive fashion that should have gotten him in a timeout.

And if Tank's still this divisive, he's set out pretty much what any troll hopes to achieve. Give him the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Plus, when you're a known troll who continues to circumvent the rules and hasn't really changed your act...
    I agree KYPack has circumvented the rules posting his obsession with the great white whale. Haven't seen tank break any rules. If he did years ago I don't care.

And if Tank's still this divisive, he's set out pretty much what any troll hopes to achieve. Give him the boot.
    It is KYpack who has been divisive, if one looks at this fairly.

Witches were divisive too. It is always the witch hunters who raise shit, then call their targets "divisive."

I think he is telling you play calling and audibling were the bright spots, execution was the problem.
    Which, in a long and winding way, gets to my problem with McCarthy's play calling. The scheme, game plan and audibles might all be right and there is a strong case to be made for not abandoning something because it has had several adverse outcomes.

But at some point, the game is telling you something. And this game was telling you the passing game was out of sync. Run the ball more to stop being in bad down and distance.

It is KYpack who has been divisive, if one looks at this fairly.

Witches were divisive too. It is always the witch hunters who raise shit, then call their targets "divisive."
    So Tank's multiple bannings, to you, were for imaginary transgressions?

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    I would post more but after seeing a recent post from Airin' Rodgers in another thread, I am pretty sure most of you ARE Tank.
    Damn, you caught me, I am tank...

So Tank's multiple bannings, to you, were for imaginary transgressions?
    Don't care about past. I never noticed him posting or getting banned. I ignore stuff that doesn't interest me.

I want to see KYpack out of this forum and in an appropriate rehabilitation program. It would be an act of love.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Damn, you caught me, I am tank...
    I knew it. No one is as old as you claim to be ...

I agree KYPack has circumvented the rules posting his obsession with the great white whale. Haven't seen tank break any rules. If he did years ago I don't care.
    Clearly you don't. But KY hasn't circumvented any rules. Tank revealed his own (likely fabricated) "personal" info. It has since been vetted. Anyone who looks up a box score could do the same thing. He didn't reveal Tank's real name (which I doubt he knows). He didn't reveal where he lives now. He pointed out that Tank's story has massive holes in it.

Don't forget that the Packers were on a short week, too. Buffalo had a lot going for it in the game and still had to rely on the defense to make a play with under 2 minutes left.

There were 2 big positives out of the game -- the OL played well until Bulaga's injury against a tough front on the road and the defense kept the game within reach.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Harlan stop being an asshole, you are trashing a thread for your own ego. Your white-knighting of Tanks is queer and repulsive. Shut up.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Gentlemen, life is too short, I recommend you give it a rest.

How about them Packers?

Clearly you don't. But KY hasn't circumvented any rules.
    Yes he has. Non-football stuff is supposed to be elsewhere. Placing phone calls to high school principals is creepy at best, regardless of the intent.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Don't care about past. I never noticed him posting or getting banned. I ignore stuff that doesn't interest me.

I want to see KYpack out of this forum and in an appropriate rehabilitation program. It would be an act of love.
    Your can't plead your own ignorance in the defense of Tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Harlan stop being an asshole, you are trashing a thread for your own ego. Your white-knighting of Tanks is queer and repulsive. Shut up.
    THis is not about Tank. It's about intolerance and favoritism. The queer and repulsive are welcome here.