Wild card round is interesting. You have to give Dallas the edge over Detroit thanks to the Lions horrible record on the road against good teams...but if any team is capable of containing the Dallas run offense, it is Detroit. The Dallas defense isn't particularly stout either, so the Lions will have the chance to score some points. Carolina is going into the postseason very hot...and they are playing entirely on house money at this point...my bet would be that they dispatch Arizona.

If the Lions can pull off the upset, I think we get an easier matchup in the divisional round...but so does Seattle. Neither Carolina or Arizona scare me. They are not much different than the Lions...relying on defense to keep their team in the game due to meager offenses. Against a team like Green Bay, who doesn't turn the ball over, those teams face long odds. Dallas is the only team with a chance to win at Lambeau IMO. You know that is the matchup FOX is drooling over at this point.

Seattle will be tough to beat in their house. Their offense is weaker than last season...they really struggle to put points on the board at times. The Packers run game is key. If we can hurt Seattle on the ground like we did against Detroit, we stand a good chance of pulling the upset. Seattle doesn't have a dynamic receiver to torch us anymore. If you can contain Lynch, Seattle will be lucky to score more than 17.

As long as Rodgers gets back close to 100% with the extra week off, I give Green Bay an almost 40% chance of getting to the Super Bowl. Seattle has a slightly better chance...let's say 4 in 9. I really don't see much of a chance for anyone else at this point...Dallas might have about a 1 in 6 chance, and anyone else is an extreme longshot.

Right now...it is tough to say Green Bay will beat Seattle in their stadium. Green Bay has not been a strong road team and their special teams is a major liability at this point. If I was a betting man, I would put my money on Seattle.