Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
If the Packers make it to the Super Bowl, I don't see any reason they don't take out the AFC championship. They just need to get past Seattle (assuming both win in the divisional round).

The Packers ability to run on the Detroit defensive front is encouraging. As was their willingness to play a shorter passing game and let the WRs earn YAC. If the line stays healthy and Rodgers health holds, a game vs. Seattle is probably a 50/50 shot for the Packers.

Seattle is near unbeatable at home and there front four have shown to be able to pressure Rodgers w/o blitzing. Their LB's are very fast and at home they are stellar against the run.
Their secondary is still probably the best in the NFL.

To me they are clear favorites at home. I would have considered us slight favorites at home...but slight. They are built to beat us. They are way better than Buffalo. If you look at our wins on the road we have not excelled there.

I have not read logic besides our gut feeling as Packer fans that would sway me o believe we have anything better than a 25 percent chance