Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good News, Everyone!

Rat Starter

Good News, Everyone!

The Packers have another trail by battle with the Seagulls on Sunday to settle the Iron Throne of the NFC.

This time, da Pack won't have to face the great Percy Harvin. Lord, have Percy! This guy has always given the Packers problems. Harvin has been a Packer-killa since our Knight In Shinning Amour deserted us to gunsling for the Queens.

Thanks, Schneider!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I thought you were leaving!

By the way it's trial by battle not trail by battle!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

Maybe he meant the Pacific crest trail
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rat Starter

I will self-ban from this forum if the Packers win on Sunday AND Lacy rushes for more yards than the Skittles Beast.

Back on topic, Capers job just got easier with the absence of Harvin. I say play mano-a-mono with only 1 saftey deep. Put Burnett in the box to provide run support against the Beast and spy on The Midget of the Midway.

If the Packers corners can't cover the bums the Gulls have at receiver, they aren't worthy of being NFL corners.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    I will self-ban from this forum if the Packers win on Sunday AND Lacy rushes for more yards than the Skittles Beast.

Back on topic, Capers job just got easier with the absence of Harvin. I say play mano-a-mono with only 1 saftey deep. Put Burnett in the box to provide run support against the Beast and spy on The Midget of the Midway.

If the Packers corners can't cover the bums the Gulls have at receiver, they aren't worthy of being NFL corners.
    Just quoting this for no reason
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I was trying to figure out what he meant. Did we have to be behind SEA in the battle or the route you were going?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Just quoting this for no reason
    A public service for those people who have him on ignore?

I'll be honest, there are some posters for which that is the only way I see what they write...
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    I was trying to figure out what he meant. Did we have to be behind SEA in the battle or the route you were going?
    I thought it was trial by combat? Anyhoo, doesnt seem right to pick on a midget.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I would edit the spelling but I don't want the edit post reminder showing up in the initial post.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I thought it was trial by combat? Anyhoo, doesnt seem right to pick on a midget.
    By combat, you are correct.

I'm a midget. I can make fun of other midgets without being midgetist.

That Bengal coach, now I've lost all respect for him. I hope he gets fired.

Really? For how long??
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Harvin's departure coincided precisely with the Sea Squawk revival. If they hadn't jettisoned him when they did they might not have made the playoffs. You should think more carefully before rejoicing in public.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well folks time to confess. I have not enforced tank's ban because "Tyrion" has been with us all season. Once the season ends he will get his shit pushed in but for now he lives. His fate and that's of the 2014 Packers run parallel. Forgive me for being a superstitious brownie.

Tyrion's defunct subscription to the dearly departed Pro Football Weekly must have wounded his network of birdies if he just found out about Harvin leaving Seattle.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tyrion's defunct subscription to the dearly departed Pro Football Weekly must have wounded his network of birdies if he just found out about Harvin leaving Seattle.
    I wondered about the "just" as well, then I remembered the source.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Well folks time to confess. I have not enforced tank's ban because "Tyrion" has been with us all season. Once the season ends he will get his shit pushed in but for now he lives. His fate and that's of the 2014 Packers run parallel. Forgive me for being a superstitious brownie.

Whew! (wipes his brow)

For a minute there I thought you were gonna confess that you not only invented an alter-ego named Joe to be the new "owner" of this forum...

But add to this reveal that you had also secretly invented both "Tank" & "Tyrion" just to add some jalepeno to the forum.

I stand relieved!

~Kickass

"Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

What if we beat the Seasquawks but then get curbstomped by the Patriots (or Colts) in the big game? Will you come back?

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    What if we beat the Seasquawks but then get curbstomped by the Patriots (or Colts) in the big game? Will you come back?
    Yes I will, at least until I change my name to oldanddeadnow...