I agree a lot with Vince, except for the apparently singling out of Bostic for fault. There were plenty who failed to do their jobs, Bostic was just the most noticeable because of time and situation. It shouldn't have even come to that. Yes, if Bostic did his job maybe nothing else would have mattered, but there were also opportunities for others to make it so Bostic's error wasn't crucial. Many players have said Bostic was not wrong to go for the ball, they all have the freedom to do it even if their primary responsibility is to block. It was actually a nice bounce to him, he should have caught it. A simple physical error. Besides, even if Bostic "did his job" as some have said, there was no guarantee that Nelson would have fielded the ball cleanly either. It might even ave hit Bostic and bounced who knows where. There is much to be said for the first guy who is convinced he can field the ball cleanly actually attempting to do so.

On the fake field goal, was it really House' job to come off the edge half-heartedly, stop and just look at Ryan bellying away from him? Had he been more alert, he could have blown up the play early. Had he done his job, Bostic's failure likely wouldn't have mattered.

I've seen many DBs slide rather than risk fumbling, and not just late in the game. But I can't say that I remember seeing a single one do it with nothing but wide open spaces in front of him. I've seen plenty run 5, 10, 15, 20 or even more yards and still slide to avoid the risk of fumbling. Many of you have mentioned tactical advantages in football. Most have ignored one of the most obvious - field position. Burnett had a chance to achieve an outstanding tactical advantage. He didn't take it.

I didn't have an issue with run, run, run following the Burnett interception. We saw them close out other games running the ball. Does anything feel better than that? But, can't this vaunted O-line that claimed to have kicked Seattle's butt up and down the field for the whole game (Sitton's interview) do better than -4 and -2 on the first two runs? At that point, with 3rd and 16, you really can't risk an incompletion, so you have to run to keep the clock rolling or force Seattle to take a timeout.

Following that, while trying to kick out of bounds from his own 39. is 30 yards really what we should expect from Masthay? Burnett's failure to take the tactical advantage of improved field position on his interception return was compounded by the lines failure in the following series and Masthay's week punt to end it.

Lot's of blame to go around, not just for Bostic.