[QUOTE=mraynrand;825520]This seems nonsensical to me. Rodgers didn't cause Nelson to stumble out of his break, and he didn't call the running plays at the goal line. You have a lot to complain about, but I will just say that I disagree with you about the main reasons for a less than average performance by Rodgers. Again, my evidence is the performance of other good/great QBs against Seattle, and Rodgers' injuries.[/QUOT

What's nonsensical to me is that the A-rod apology camp talks about the game as though my eyeballs deceived me. He missed a td to jordy on the goal line. He missed him deep(likely a td) on a free play. And he threw a dumb pick to Sherman, and I dont care if he "thought" it was a penalty. If you throw a jump ball you better make sure its a free play and you physically saw the yellow flag. All inaccurate throws. And that is just the first quarter. If you want to argue that a leg injury makes him sporadically accurate, then i cant disprove that i guess. I still think it is silly and a cop out. the guy did not have a good game and Seattle was begging to be beat. Again you had a opposing qb having the worst game of his life, and you couldn't outplay him.