Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
Nope. I was the one who argued they should opt to keep Wells instead of Finley because they had no suitable replacement for Wells and they had gotten by using Q when Finley was out in 2010. However, after losing Wells, I thought Saturday would be a reasonable replacement because I thought he still had a season or two left in him. He didn't.

For some reason, every chance you get you accuse me of this. Then, I remind you of my Wells/Finley position and you "remember".

If you are maybe, this time, referring to EDS last off season, I didn't mind losing him one bit, because I thought he was quite inadequate. Year end stats indicated he was the weak link in the run game, and the worst center the Packers had in pass protection since before Flanagan. EDS, I thought was easily replaced, not because he was a center, but because he really was not very good. I had hopes for Tretter, and liked the pick of Linsley in case Tretter didn't work out (which, he didn't).

I'm thinking you are developing an Odell Thurman like history with your offensive line calls...lol....Wells.......didn't you call a few future bring spots and essentially ended their careers.......who were they....Atlas Herrion ? Was there a Dwyer ? Adrian Klemm... .....did you like Orange Juice Coston ? And I think you might have made the stretch of comparing Bulaga to that pile of crap Ted Drafted......gosh I've blacked out and can't even remember Sherry Juice's name anymore....lol.......of course I know you were comparing their injury history only....but you really should have not used them in the same sentence......... I've always though Bulaga was our 2nd best OL

It's time for you to make a 100% turnaround Patler.

Join me in the Campen for OL coach of the Year Train !!!!