Here is the whole thing: http://gnb.scout.com/story/1533539-n...te-thomas?s=61

Code:
Comment From massraider
Hey, Dave, can you give two or three players you think are a bit overrated by the scouting community?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
Well, certainly I am not a fan of Winston, more so for his lack of overall conditioning & off field issues that spell JaMarcus Russell & Another is Sammie Coates-more drops & PBUs than any receiver not named Devin Funchess

Comment From Pixburger
Hi Dave. Love your insights into the draft. Since Byron Jones finally ran a 40, where's he stand on your cornerbacks and overall lists.

Dave-Te\' Thomas
ACTUALLY, I HAVE THE KID ASA FREE SAFETY-LOTS OF BRIAN DAWKINS IN HIS GAME & HE STARTED THERE AS A FROSH & SOPHOMORE-LOOK AT HIS #s THOSE YEARS

Comment From Matt De Lima
Which player(s) have improved their draft stock most since the end of the college football season?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
THE KID I JUST TALKED ABOUT & BACK TO THE FREE SAFETY ISSUE, 66% OF HIS PLAYS WERE MADE Vs. THE RUN-I SAY HE'S CERTAIN 1st ROUND & SF COULD OPT FOR HIM OR MARCUS PETERS

Comment From Jersey Al
Hello Dave! Who are your top picks for Rounds 1-3 CBs that the Packers are likely to be interested in?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
IF THOSE FOLKS IN CHEESE COUNTRY DO NOT TAKE BYRON JONES IN 1, THEY BETTER HOP ON ERIC ROWE IN 2 & THERE IS LOTS OF CHATTER COME OUT OF CAMP ON JOSH SHAW & JACOBY GLENN

Comment From viking1987
what r the odds the vikings trade back at number 11 and how far do you think they would trade back. i thinking my self if mariota is there they could trade back to 17 with sandiego

Dave-Te\' Thomas
NO WAY MARIOTA GETS PAST #6. I THINK IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE WR ISSUE-IF COOPER IS LEFT IN THE LERCH BY OAKLAND, I SAY THEY HAVE TO LOOK THE OPPOSITE WAY & TRY TO GET INTO THE TOP 8

Comment From Scott
I've seen rankings on Jay Ajayi from outside the top 10 to the back with the most upside. How do you see his game translating at the next level?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
I SEE HIM AS AN AVERAGE JOE-I THINK HE TIRED A BIT LATE LAST YEAR & SEE HIM LASTING TO ROUND 3

Comment From Pixburger
Would you please name 3 prospects that would be good first round picks for the Steelers?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
BYRON JONES, MARCUS PETERS, TRAE WAYNES-GUESS WHAT POSITION IS MOST LACKING IN STEEL TOWN!

Comment From Scott
The Jets have needs at both the QB and RB position. What running backs might they target in the 2nd round?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO SIGN RIDLEY, BUT IF THAT FALLS THROUGH, I GO FOR "MEDICATION" & TAKE A JOHNSON (Duke) & JOHNSON (DAvid) AFFECT-DAVID IS ANOTHER MATT FORTE & DUKE IS A BULL WITH A FERRARI ENGINE

Comment From Nate Rau
What is the consensus on off-the-field issues surrounding Marcus Peters? Are teams satisfied that he's worthy of a heavy investment despite getting kicked off his team?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
OH NO BUBBA-LOTS HAVE TAKEN HIM OFF THEIR BOARDS AS THE UW COACHES CONTINUE TO DOG HIM-ME? I'D TAKE HIM & I KNOW IF HE GETS OVER ANGER ISSUES, I GOT, READY FOR THIS? THE NEXT CHARLES WOODSON

Comment From Tim
Georgia WR, Chris Conley seems to be flying under the media radar. How high do you think he'll go?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
MID ROUNDS ON CONLEY-SOME TEAM NEEDING AS LOT WR (Falcons) MIGHT HAVE A BIG STEAL ON THEIR HANDS-GOOD QUESTION-KID HAS BEEN ON MY RADAR SINCE 2013

Comment From massraider
Dave, 2nd round pass rushers you like?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
LOVE NATE ORCHARD-EVERYONE SAYS HE HAS A LOT TO LEARN-I SEE TERRELL SUGGS IN THAT GUY
ALSO A HUGE FAN OF THE SMITH BOYS-PRESTON IN 2 & Z'DARIUS IN 4

Comment From Ram
Do you see any QBs going late third or fourth round? If so, who and do they have a future in two or so years?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
IF YOU ARE A CHEESE HEAD & KNOW THOMPSON'S MIND SET & SUCCESS, I SAY THE STEAL AT QB IS IN 6/7 WITH CODY FAJARDO

Comment From Tom R.
Your impressions of Quinten Rollins? A reach at 30?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
I DO NOT THINK HE WILL BE THERE AT THE END OF 2, BUT AT 30, I MUCH RATHER SEE STEPHONE ANTHONY AT ILB FOR MY TEAM, WOULDN'T YOU?

Comment From k3
what are your thoughts on the potential of Darren Waller being a move TE/redzone threat at the next level? where do you see him drafted?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
MID-TO-LATE ROUNDS, BUT YES, yES, YES-KID REMINDS ME OF JAY NOVACEK-TOO BAD THEY HAVE TO BE SELF TAUGHT AS A RECEIVER, BUT BOY, CAN HE BLOCK

Comment From TeddyTouchdown
Could you see the Vikings taking a chance on Gregory,DGB or Peters with the issues they have coming in to the draft

Dave-Te\' Thomas
HELLO DOCTOR, PLEASE PERSCRIBE MR SPIELMAN WITH TONS OF ASPIRINS IF HE DRAFTS ANY OFT HE THREE

Comment From k3
do you see Obum Gwachum developing into a legit pass rusher? could he also play some TE?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
I'D LEAVE HIM ON DEFENSE-RAW TALENT-REMEMBER WHEN MIKE JONES, THE RB AT MISSOURI DEVELOPED AS A LB WITH OAKLAND & THE RAIDERS? THIS KID IS THE NEW VERSION

Comment From LBarthelmess
Hi Dave. Can you give us your thoughts on Frank Clark

Dave-Te\' Thomas
FOOTBALL PLAYER WISE, I THINK HE IS A BLUE COLLAR TALENT THAT I WOULD PREFER TO STAND UP IN A 3-4.
OFF THE FIELD, THERE IS STILL TOO MUCH CLOUD ON THAT STORY TO COMMENT & COULD BE A RAY McDONALD LIKE THING THERE SO I AM GOING TO BACK OFF ON THAT PART. EVEN BEFORE THAT, I DID NOT HAVE HIM HIGHER THAN 5

Comment From Chad Jensen
Hi, Dave. What's the story on Gerod Holliman and his 14 INTs? Can that translate to the NFL?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
WHY WAS HE BENCHED FOR 5 GAMES? WHY DID SOME TEAMS START CANCELLING ON HIS VISITS. KID IS A BALL HAWK & THE MOST OVERRATED DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THIS DRAFT, HANDS
DOWN

Comment From viking1987
what player do you think could be a surprise faller and a surprise riser

Dave-Te\' Thomas
FALLER-JORDAN PHILLIPS (work ethic & eating issues)
RISER-EASY PEEAZY-BYRON JONES & BRESHARD PERRIMAN

Comment From Jersey Al
Dave, some under-the-radar mid-late round picks Ted Thompson will be hunting for?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
DE Z'DARIUS SMITH, QB CODY FAJARDO, THE ALABAMA FB FOWLER, DALLAS TULL-CHATTANOOGA

Comment From Tim
Matt Jones seems like he could be sleeper if he can stay healthy. Does his injury history at Florida push him to late day 3?

Dave-Te\' Thomas
I SAY HE GOES BY 5, BUT I LIKE A PAIR OF SLEEPERS OUT OF LSU A LOT-HILLIARD & MAGEE A LOT BETTER