Both those Great White Hopes fall nicely into the “sleeper” theme of this thread and I’m a bit off topic with this post, so sorry in advance about the thread jack…

If/when Ted drafts a back, I hope he’s getting Starks’ AND Kuhn’s replacement in one – a guy who can (at least learn to) pass protect, catch AND run. Perhaps he’ll need to pick his guy before the sixth to get that, or maybe one of them can be that guy. I just can’t help but prefer they take a guy they know can run and think he can learn to protect vs. a guy they know can block and hope can run at the NFL level.

Guys like David Johnson or T.J. Yeldon – someone who falls to day 3, but drops to the fourth or fifth instead of the 6th or 7th … Add a TE that has H-back abilities and now he’s consolidated 3 roster spots into two and (hopefully) upgraded the skillset with younger talent as well.

I know you probably agree with that Carolina, and it’s obviously easy to pick apart any sleeper pick, which is not the point of the thread in the first place, so I apologize about being that guy. I just don’t want a sleeper pick at any running back spot for the Packers – especially one who’s projection/ceiling is John Kuhn.