Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 1st Round Of The 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He doesn't have to be in slot if he can cover wide. Hayward and Hyde can move inside. They must think he can cover wide if he is replacing House or Tramontana.
    That's just it... he's how tall?? 5'2"??

You seriously going to line him against Calvin Johnson or Kevin White??

How are his hips?? I'll have to look at him a lot more before I say one way or the other... but I'm not encouraged by what I'm seeing initially.

If he can play corner?? Great - not a completely wasted pick, but I thought we'd given up on midget corners?? I guess not...
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Posters flipping out and questioning TT is normally a good thing. We need a CB and ILB within the first 3-4 picks. We have the CB. ILB can be addressed later
    Remember everyone liked the 2011 and 2012 drafts. SHUDDER

Never a good sign.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by wpony View Post
    oh has he ever played CB? they only said safety
    CB in JUCO.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hey pb that wold work out great if Randell could move back out and play like he did this yr.

How do you not give him credit for Tramon or Sam?
    The weren't drafted... we're talking about the draft here.
    wist

Blog Entries
    How do you not give him credit for Tramon or Sam?

Sam was a UDFA--Ton of teams wanted him. Either we outbid others or we had a nice recruiter. I think it's safe to say TT was not the recruiter

Was T Williams drafted ? Can't even remember anymore. I thought TT drafted him.....am I wrong ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Elam or Reid.
    jimmie ward

LOL what is JUCO heard that 4 or more times tonight on tv

Gotta run... but this isn't over!!! lol...

C yall tomorrow
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    The weren't drafted... we're talking about the draft here.
    So you get starters without a draft pick, after the draft as rookies, and that credit does not accrue to the scouting department and GM?

Blog Entries
    Let's get back to the real question......where is Odell Thurman ? He was in some league back in 2013 I think.....
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    jimmie ward

RIGHT....Reed and Elam were two years ago

Elam or Reid.
    That was 2013. I mean 2014 draft.

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    That's just it... he's how tall?? 5'2"??

You seriously going to line him against Calvin Johnson or Kevin White??

How are his hips?? I'll have to look at him a lot more before I say one way or the other... but I'm not encouraged by what I'm seeing initially.

If he can play corner?? Great - not a completely wasted pick, but I thought we'd given up on midget corners?? I guess not...
    He's 5' 11(7/8)" according to Scout.com. That's taller than Tramon and he goes 196, so that's heavier too.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    I liked Damarious but I never even considered some team might see him as a corner. He certainly looks the part and works out like one. Can you even name a single college safety who moved to corner in the modern NFL??? WOW.

I thought Damarious would go in the 20's simply because of the existence of Earl Thomas. An elite center fielder in the NFL is like an extra player on the field. If he doesn't work out at corner at least we've got a solid plan B.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

i WAS SO HAPPY mELVIN gORDAN WENT TO THE COLTS LETS JUST HOPE HE QUITS FUMBLING

So you get starters without a draft pick, after the draft as rookies, and that credit does not accrue to the scouting department and GM?
    OK, I concede on Tramon. He went somewhere else first (Jags) and Packers snatched him up. But you have to count a UDFA who starts as a rookie for the team that signed him as a GM/scouting win.

Jimmie Ward. Spot on. When was he taken? Randall seems like a Jimmie Ward that can actually cover.

whoops sorry cap locks

Excerpts from the conference call:

Randall: I have a background of both, i can play corner or safety. Whatever the coaching staff feels I can play to help the team. It was mixed. 12 teams talked straight corner and eight maybe safety. It was their choice.

Randall: I can play both. Corner is fun to be on an island. Safety controlling the back end can be fun, too.

Randall: Every when I was at safety we played a lot of zero coverage because we blitz so much.

Randall: I was coming in as a corner, but we sat down and they said we need you at safety. We do not have a safety and asked me to play that role.