Weight: 194
    40 Yrd Dash: 4.57
    225 Lb. Bench Reps: 13
    Vertical Jump: 37 1/2
    Broad Jump: 10'7"
    20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.20
    3-Cone Drill: 6.95

Any guesses?

They're sorta similar, though Randall seems to be more pro ready and has better measurables overall.
    I see Harv beat me to it.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

So who? Who was that?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Apparently he was an All-American while playing CB in JUCO. This is the most Ted draft pick ever.
    Arizona State is close, but had he gone to the College of Wooster, it would have ticked all the check boxes.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    So who? Who was that?
    Tramontana
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tramontana
    Yep. This would look to be a replacement.

It's all about the 3-cone

Chip Kelly's Excellent First Round Adventure

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...offer-to-bucs/

Here is his reported offer to the Bucs (one he denies making because they never talked about which players were in the deal):

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Eagles offered the following to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the first pick in the draft: the 20th pick in this year’s draft; Philly’s first-round pick in 2016; quarterback Sam Bradford; and another player on the roster.

Jameis Winston posted a photo of him with his Bucs gear on after he was selected. His choice of party food, would seem to be, priceless:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rab-leg-photo/

Blog Entries
    lol Ted being Ted. Didn't see that one coming. Pissing off wist, red and Bretsky didn't take long...

Not many guys go from college safety to nfl corner. His Senior Bowl practice tape on Packers.com looks really good. Great agility. Special teams production.

Passed up all the ILB's... I thought Kendricks and Anthony fit what the Packers would be looking for at that spot. I think McKinney is a rich man's Barrington with more straight line speed and size so I'm hoping he doesn't drop. It would be a surprise I'd say to see Kendricks or McKinney drop to the bottom of round 2. Perryman or Dawson could more likely be available. Either one of those guys would be great at that spot, though someone should probably start scouring the class of big safeties with a rugby background who Ted will be looking to convert to ILB.

Chip Kelly's Excellent First Round Adventure

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...offer-to-bucs/

Here is his reported offer to the Bucs: the 20th pick in this year’s draft; Philly’s first-round pick in 2016; quarterback Sam Bradford; and another player on the roster
    Kelly can't be serious. Amounts to two mid-first round picks and two players to be named later in exchange for first overall. And if you remove Bradford the offer actually looks a little better. Mike Ditka may have been dumb but at least he knew what it took to move up to that spot.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Jameis Winston posted a photo of him with his Bucs gear on after he was selected. His choice of party food, would seem to be, priceless:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rab-leg-photo/

I loved his post pick interview about looking forward to meeting and playing with his new team, and looking forward to becoming a better player, etc. It woulkd be cool if one of these guys was honest and said I am looking forward to making more money than my entire home state.

Philip Rivers going nowhere. And he has one more reason not to want to uproot his family from SD: he and his wife expecting their 8th child.
    Yikes, go forth and pop-u-late.

slept on it, still not happy

at best we just drafted a developmental project in the first round

Albert BreerVerified account
    ‏@AlbertBreer
    Per sources, the Titans communicated to the Eagles last night that they'd have to top the Robert Griffin III deal to get Marcus Mariota.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

2011/12 shows us how bad it can be when you're too thin on the back end. The best way to negate the Packers biggest edge (Passing game/Rodgers deep ball) is to give those back right away.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

Aim low, shoot low, miss low. Try optimism, just for yuks.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

How did fellow developmental pick Jordy Nelson turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    How did fellow developmental pick Jordy Nelson turn out?
    He's gritty and faster than you think. Long strider, lunch pail, coachable kind of kid.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I get the Jimmy Ward comparisons especially as framed in the media draft coverage where both were once 3rd round picks who stood out in every predraft event. I don't think they are that similar as prospects though. Ward is more like Brandon Meriweather. A mini linebacker. Randall is more Earl Thomas. Cover skills and mega range.
    +1
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Two ways to look at that - kind of funny, and tells you he can poke fun at himself, which is good. The other way though is that it's a big arrogant FU because he walks away while his school could still end up in trouble over the whole thing - the entitled elite athlete.

He's saying all the right things, so it looks like the first. A lot of people thought Cam Newton was a spoiled brat too.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...