Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
7.8 3 cone is basically undraftable as an edge rusher... the reason he got drafted was his college productivity alone. Btw, I think Ray is a better than average bust candidate. The fact he is not a taboobuster is only a slight bonus.

Longer arms than Sam. Bigger frame, with potential for growth. Taller. Drastically better vertical jump and more explosive. Much better all around athlete. Sam would never have been drafted in the first four rounds because of a myriad of things that have nothing to do with his sexuality. I do think it's more than likely that coming out hurt his draft stock a bit, but that was more to do with the media than biggotry on the part of the NFL.

The fact he is not on a roster right now has much more to do with how bad he is than his choice of sexual partner. If Vic Beasley came out a few weeks before the draft, he would absolutely have been drafted by the end of the 3rd round. Probably well before then.
you want to throw out some more flat out lies to try and make your point?

arms-
ray- 33 1/8
sam- 33 3/8

sam has longer arms

weight

ray-245
sam- 261

height

ray-6'3
sam- 6'2

wow, soooo much taller

hands

ray- 9"
sam- 9 3/8

verticle (at mizzou pro day)

ray- 33
sam- 30

wow, 3 inches is drastically better?

the 3 cone, sams big downfall

sam had a 7.80
ray- 7.60

better, but still shitty compared to most. (vic beasly had a 6.91, clay did it in 6.90 for reference)

shuttle

ray 4.58
sam 4.70

both shitty and not that different (cm3 had a 4.18)

mike mayock came out and flat out said ray didn't have a good pro day, said he looked "stiff in the hips", same thing that sam had a problem with

paul dawson, had worse numbers then sam in every category, but went in the third

like i said earlier. when ray didn't do anything at the combine and disappointed at his pro day, the "experts" said, "forget the number, watch the tape"

when sam had a bad combine and pro day, the same exact experts said "forget how good the tape looks, the numbers tell us everything"