Thread: Another Patriot Scandal??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Just to point out, when they re-inflated the balls he was better. After the shit blew up I am guessing the balls were normal during the big game.
    That seems to suggest your punishment for cheating should be reduced if you are good enough to win without cheating.

If some one uses PEDs, but they are still really good without them, maybe there should be no suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    That seems to suggest your punishment for cheating should be reduced if you are good enough to win without cheating.

If some one uses PEDs, but they are still really good without them, maybe there should be no suspension.
    Nope, not saying that at all. These clowns still deny it and did not cooperate in the investigation. I'm thinking if they would have said "yea, we pushed the limit" it would been less but I'd throw the fucking book at them.

edit: My comment was more directed at the outraged people saying "that's why they won" - "game would have been different" crowd which is a crock of bullshit.
    Last edited by Rastak; 05-09-2015 at 12:14 AM.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    My comment was more directed at the outraged people saying "that's why they won" - "game would have been different" crowd which is a crock of bullshit.
    Sure, I get this. And I don't make this claim at all (It just makes their corruption look really stupid). Patsies should have the book thrown at them for a consistent and repeated pattern of cheating. Who knows how else they've cheated? Video, deflation - perhaps these are just the tips of a large iceberg.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Too harsh, too harsh."

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    "Too harsh, too harsh."

Wasn't Hornung suspended for an entire season? Paul also was forthcoming and admitted his misdeeds and that went a long way in keeping his reputation intact. Folks hate liars more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Sure, I get this. And I don't make this claim at all (It just makes their corruption look really stupid). Patsies should have the book thrown at them for a consistent and repeated pattern of cheating. Who knows how else they've cheated? Video, deflation - perhaps these are just the tips of a large iceberg.
    This is my take too. What else are these guys doing that they haven't been caught at?

Nope, not saying that at all. These clowns still deny it and did not cooperate in the investigation. I'm thinking if they would have said "yea, we pushed the limit" it would been less but I'd throw the fucking book at them.

edit: My comment was more directed at the outraged people saying "that's why they won" - "game would have been different" crowd which is a crock of bullshit.
    My mistake.