Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
Thing is Pug, I don't recall the names but a couple of retired players said it was something "everyone" did. But regardless, the footballs they measured from both the Colts and the Pats were down from what they started with. I'm no fan of the Patriots, but other than those two nitwits texting and mr dummy hitting the can near the field there really isn't alot of evidence. There is really no direct evidence.

I agree with you it didn't seem like Brady cooperated but with Benito Mussolini-Goodell, I'm sure the dude wasn't gonna say shit period because you don't need evidence for this guy to slam down the hammer.
They didn't need hard evidence to declare Brady 'more likely than not' was compliant in deflating those balls but IMO the main reason why Goodell slammed the hammer down on Brady was for not cooperating fully in the investigation. I suspect Goodell will announce in the next couple of days the suspension will be reduced to 2 games and it will be up to Brady and his lawyers if they want to pursue this in court.