McNally lied about going to the bathroom when questioned.

Was this ever determined? I thought some reports had a commode in there and another report thad said no. But regardless, there are things people can do for 90 seconds that they wouldn't want to reveal that might or might not involve a needle, yet have nothing to do with inflation. But its disconnected to Brady.

McNally/Jastremski exchanged text messages about Brady being unhappy about the PSI in the game balls.

That conversation probably happens each week, even before the refs inspect the balls.

McNally/Jastremski exchanged text messages about providing a "needle" and about how there better be "cash" or he would overinflate.

Seems like a joke to me.

McNally/Jastremski exchanged text messages about how Brady felt McNally "must have a lot of stress trying to get them done."

What was the time frame for this one?

McNally/Jastremski exchanged text messages about how the refs "fucked us" by inflating them.

See previous instance where they thought the refs had gone nuts and taken them to 16 PSI.

McNally/Jastremski exchanged text messages about "not going to ESPN, yet"

Another joke.

The Wells report simulated the conditions and could not repeat the pressure difference.

Other studies were able to duplicate it. With a wet ball, they could get them down 2 PSI in a half of simulated game situation.

The visit to the (non) water closet is the shaky one. And we do not have Brady directly addressing his preference beyond low end of the scale. Now there are three messages unaccounted for that Brady apparently has in his spreadsheet that the Wells report didn't find. If I was the NFL or Brady, I would have spent time looking for them.

I would also be interested to know how the equip guy got his hands on the balls. At one time I read it was a failure of the ref crew to let them out of their sight. Did he really just walk away with them?