Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question for you guys...

It's ok, Bear, I'm a married woman. Secondly, I now kind of understand why we were agreeing. It all makes sense to me now.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Please be so kind as to whisper it in my ear then , ... cos I am still confused.

GO BEARS !
    NFCN Champs 2005 & 2006, NFC Champs 2006

"Some people go though life wondering if they have made a difference, ... Marines do not have that problem." - Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by BEARMAN
    I am still confused.
    I wouldn't get too worried....confusion with bear fans is very common.

Touche'

"Some people go though life wondering if they have made a difference, ... Marines do not have that problem." - Ronald Regan

Touche'

Well, really it's quite easy, Bear. I'll break it down for you. We agree in terms of behavior modification because of dog training. I have a couple of dogs, one of whom was a rescue and withered under leash corrections. I had to study canine behavior modification and learning, and learned Pryor's methods and research as I'm sure you did too. And I'm positive that you learned in the process that these methods were applicable to human learning as well. The behavior is repeated to obtain the reward.

Haynesworth committed assault on the field, which was copletely over the line (I hope Fisher benches and then cuts him) that's not too hard to agree about and, finally,

Who could manage to not respect Reggie White? The man was a legend on and off the field and left us way too soon. It's not hard to agree about that. So there you have it
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I am getting that tingly feeling again..... Can't you just feel the luv in here, pretty soon cats and dogs will be getting along, oil and water will mix, and BEARS and Packer fans will walk off into the sunset , ... holding hands..... WAIT, ................. That was a dream, no that was a Nightmare ! Dogs hate cats, Oli and water do NOT mix, and BEARS and Packer fans will never getalong !

GO BEARS !

It was just an explanation there, dear. Let's not kid ourselves, you team still bites even if they don't suck anymore. There just happens to be some common ground away from football.

LOL, just jerkin your chain Ziggy. I understand and agree, that being said, dont think for one hot second that I will not flame you and/or your team every chance I get !

GO BEARS !

Senior Rat All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    &^$@%$&* How does one tell gender in here ? Pardon me maam, I thought you had differant pluming.

GO BEARS !
    FYI,

Ziggy, 007, Mazzin, GBRulz, and FavreChild are all gal posters on here a lot. The others will have excuse my crummy memory due to old age and memory loss from having to live with three girls year round
    Another 'Lady' Packer fan on this board is justanotherpackfan.
    HEY! Me too
    Is it really a halo or
    just a swelled head ?

You too ? Are you afflicted with some thing ? Is it contagious ?

GO BEARS !

She's a female.

<==thinks that Chewybacca has a double set of X chromosomes, too!

But I'm not sure Buck's right about japf. Methinks he was thinking of someone else.