Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

What a humilating beatdown.

And for good measure honoring SB XXXII team tonight. Salt in the wounds.

Manning 340 yards
    Rodgers 77 yards

maybe M3 sticking his nose in the defenses business isn't a good thing?

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Stubby: "We played vanilla. We didn't want to give up our secrets on offense and defense in case we meet them in the Super Bowl."
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post

yeah, this one is ugly

i am not leaving this game thinking we are a good team, no matter what our record says

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Stubby: "We played vanilla. We didn't want to give up our secrets on offense and defense in case we meet them in the Super Bowl."
    stubby:

"i had my only good testicle removed during the bye week"

imagine what a QB with an arm could have done against us tonight

They're going to face another ferocious defense on the road again next week in carolina. Will be interested to see who vegas favors on the line. Guessing panthers after this shit show.

They're going to face another ferocious defense on the road again next week in carolina. Will be interested to see who vegas favors on the line. Guessing panthers after this shit show.
    cam should be able to light us up for 6 bills

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Why punt when you are down 3 tds in 4th?
    Because stubby mailed it in when he realized that his and Capers vanilla game plan wasn't going to work. He doesn't make adjustments, so you just say fuck it and give up. So how do you Capers lovers feel about that worthless POS now? How about stubby, he has been outcoached AGAIN as well. Well at least they went 6-0, and they had all those division championships in the past. I know the season isn't over, they will probably make the playoffs. But then it will be a major meltdown there again also. What it boils down to, is a team that is just happy with the status quo.

According to Collingsworth, Devante Adams is the greatest receiver since sliced bread.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Yikes. Looking at our schedule, I think we might be the pretenders. We really haven't beaten anyone this year.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    cam should be able to light us up for 6 bills
    Nah, he'll run it down your throat.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Is the game over yet. I've had my eyes shut since before half-time.

Both backup guards being out is worrisome, but otherwise I'm expecting a good game. We'll see which team is overrated. If neither team is overrated, then it will be a close one. After a bye week to prepare, if the Pack isn't prepared for this one with a decent offensive and defensive game plan and a "take it to them" attitude, then they deserve to lose and should kiss their SB dreams goodbye.
    Well, I guess that answers that!

Is the game over yet. I've had my eyes shut since before half-time.
    Series of defensive penalties have extended it to extra innings.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

And Manning ties Favre for career wins. Did they take all the Green Bay women as concubines too?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    And Manning ties Favre for career wins. Did they take all the Green Bay women as concubines too?
    that might be a good thing

Even the Muskie Queen can't be safe tonight.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I thought this game would be bad, but not this bad. Even Cleveland gave them a better fight. But, when you barely beat San Diego at home, you know there are troubles ahead.

As I said in another thread, Packers have 2, maybe three difference makers. Denver has about 6.

The worst part was that Capers couldn't put together a package that could get pressure on Manning. The night would have had some meaning had Omaha gotten his ass handed to him a few times. Oh well.

Does anyone have any idea what the offensive game plan was exactly?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck