Thread: 2015 Pick 'Em is up and ready

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's got now that I realize the more information you might access the more difficult it may be to get a better result.

I'm a dedicated Packerrat Pro Pickem' participant now for..... about a decade. I've learned that all I really need aside from assigning choices and setting the CP's (ie with a PC or Laptop) is a newspaper and an AM radio to listen to a wide assortment of Sports News Stations ie ESPN and it's brother/sister stations.

I'm now (while at my Country Home) listening to TNF and SNF and loving it whenever Mae and I are away fr. our homes in Ontario and Quebec.

Mae observes that whenever I've full internet access and adding ...... paying close attention to all the ' Talking Heads ' on the NFL Network. I make poorer decisions. Basically I have it down at the beginning of each week simply going on gut instinct and suddenly...... second guess myself which costs me in terms of better results.

I'm always impressed with the good NFL football minds we have @ Packerrats.

My advice every time your in doubt. Go with your gut feeling.

My gut feeling on this just past weeks MNF game; was that the Experts had it wrong to the tune of 4 of 5 picking the Saints over the LIONS. Drew Brees needs weapons. He's still an awesome QB but he misses his former TE. He needs more at receiver and overall his teams 'D' sucks out loud. It's a strong possibility that something BIG will happen in New Orleans this off season. Maybe Denver push's Peyton Manning to the side and goes after Drew Brees?

I told Mae that CaliforniaCheez and esoxx will very likely pick the Detroit Lions with small PC plays. esoxx who's my biggest adversary over the years..... and.....generally 'THE MAN' to beat here Packerrats 'in case ' that fact has gone past you.

I wanted to go with my guts and place with Detroit my 8 CP's. I fell in with all the lesser minds to the slaughter. hahahaa The bigger error wqas:

Why so many CP's for this MNF Matchup between two huge disappointments this season. OK so I'm going to cut myself a break here. There are a lot of factors to mull over and working a weeks Pro Pickem.

Is that the TRUTH? I can hear this echo in my head.... " Keep it simple ...stupid."

My compliments to CaliforniaCheez and esoxx.

We're ........ it seems all too fast again...now ...down to our final two weeks of the regular season with loads of exciting stuff going on. A solid lineup of challenging to analyze and make picks and assign CP's are before us in Week 16

GOOD LUCK Packerrats in your Week 16 Pro Pickem experience.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-23-2015 at 06:00 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau