Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: La Loche, Sask., Canada... Shooting Victims: 4 lives cut short.. Why!?

Sounds legit:

Weight Loss Drink – RECIPE:

Ingredients:

125 grams of horseradish
    3 lemons (before you use them, you need to place them in a container filled with water and 1 tablespoon of vinegar for 10 minutes – to wash away the pesticides)
    3 tablespoons of honey

Directions:

Put the horseradish into a blender and blend well. Then, cut the lemons in slices (unpeeled), remove the lemon seeds and add them into the blender. Mix again until you get nice and homogenous mixture. Then, add the 3 tablespoons of honey and mix everything again. Note:make sure you keep this mixture in a glass jar and store it in the fridge.

Directions:

You need to drink 1 tsp. of this homemade mixture, 2 times every day, for 3 weeks.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Skin, Rand and I just got back from our nightly cross burning and the discussion revolved around the important issue of the day and we decided that magenta in size 3 works best. I voted for brunette in size 4, but was outvoted.
    Dear Deputy 'Teacher-Teacher' Nutz:

Can you see the test RE: is it large enough or to large or too small to suit you?

Size = 1 ... and the Color... Unofficially... 'Green Bay Packer' GREEN.

HowardRoark: Your response. . . . . . I certainly appreciate your candor. Thanks !

Now that post is good...as a Maritimer and a Irish Canadian.....it's content is something I can well appreciate. I truly appreciate intelligent humor. Maybe your post.... contains too much information and that at a future cost to you HowardRoark. Ahh shit....no sense in any attempt at a warning and 'the GROUP' all black errrr Dark) all CAPs.

Humour.

One... may laugh or cry. I laugh at you fellas a lot. There might even be something of REAL Help in your post. Nah ! Why?

I seldom use size 3.

Your post begs for more of a response:

'll toss this out there so I may inform others (without any real fascination 'of course) of my knowledge and 'limited' association with Clan members; and if I may be so bold.:

I'm wondering HowardRoark....Doesn't the Clan abide by any secrecy rules? Do you fellas hang your own?

So..... the Clan is well and active in your locale. That's too sad yet understandable in these days and times. Anything pretty much fricked up and totally wrong to backwards today hit's the mark.....plays. Strength to all of us that use it to inform and grow.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-28-2016 at 08:59 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskat...gils-1.3421573

La Loche shooting victim Marie Janvier remembered during roadside vigils

Residents of northern Saskatchewan communities pay their respects

By Matt Kruchak, CBC News

Posted: Jan 27, 2016 5:49 AM CT| Last Updated: Jan 27, 2016 11:33 AM CT
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I don't get why you have to mess with the font in the first place.

When you shrink the font and then add a bunch of colors to it, it makes your thoughts really hard to read.

As a teacher, if a student handed me a paper with multiple font sizes and colors I would be disappointed in their efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I don't get why you have to mess with the font in the first place.

When you shrink the font and then add a bunch of colors to it, it makes your thoughts really hard to read.

As a teacher, if a student handed me a paper with multiple font sizes and colors I would be disappointed in their efforts.

How does this post look to you teacher?

OK I'll be more cognizant of your advice and me and one font size...and color. To remain in that as a constant might not meet my needs to illustrate and inform.

I have an artistic mind Deputy. I've never been what anyone might describe as ordinary.

I can do both ... low and high profile depended on the need or advantage in any of my palate of pursuits.

I'm a poet. I have a good sense of humour and laugh best at myself. I don't always take myself too seriously as I'm always learning. I thirst for more knowledge.

By the way...I've been published and received meritous credit for my writing skills at the University level.

I write as poorly as my neglect to edit. On those occasions when I do neglect to do so. I feel I should have done better. I try to clean up.

If this was a class room I'd certainly comply with what you as the teacher asked of me. That withstanding I certainly want most of what I write to be more or less valued; without the naivety and expected non-prejudice. I'm a Canuck on an American Football forum. I'll have to s deal with all sorts and manners of general misfits in what I might deem as hopefully...... a co-operative easy going laissez faire setting.

Again........Deputy... How does this post look to you teacher?
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-28-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Thank you,

Your post looks fine and readable.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Thank you,

Your post looks fine and readable.
    OK then. I used the normal font in that post.

Thank You Deputy.