I think they'll only keep Neal and Guion. Something tells me Raji will get a fat offer from someone like the Bears and Guion is kind of a knucklehead and won't get as much interest. I still think TT goes DL early in the draft though....he likes younger players, and Raji has an injury history.
Can Pennel play NT? They don't play many snaps of base 3-4; with Daniels, Boyd, Ringo, possibly Datone they have bodies.

I think they go with Neal over Perry, based on injury history and production. Neal played a lot of OLB snaps this year, plus has played DL in passing downs. I like Perry, but when has he ever been healthy? I think he'd be happy to stay in GB and play OLB, but I could easily see him playing DE in a 4-3. The guess here is they platoon Neal, CMIII, Elliott, Datone, and a draft pick or Mulumba, and Peppers at OLB. If Peppers retires, then things obviously change. Glad to hear they are committed to putting CMIII back at OLB. He's better there. To me that means they will draft a ILB, and the draft crop looks decent this year.

Crosby is a priority.

I didn't think Masthay's contract was up?

Starks is a good backup; I think they'll make him a modest offer. He's 29 but has low miles, relatively speaking. They need a safety net in case Lacy shows up as big as Raji. They will definitely bring in some new RB's into camp, I don't know if they'll be UDFA's or a draft pick. I like that Kenneth Dixon kid -- shifty and good receiving skills.

I think they sign Kuhn to a vet minimum contract. If Ripkowski was ready, I'd think he would've taken some snaps in the offense.

Hayward will get money elsewhere. Good for him. He's a good player, but I doubt they would invest a ton of additional money in the secondary with Burnett and Shields on significant contracts, and with how the rookies played. Maybe they draft a guy who can play in the slot.

The rest are meh to me. The sub shop guy probably took Brett Goode's job.