Thread: The Meadowlands

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Fuck Canada, start your own wars!!!!
    Postb #1 and Post #2....Your certainly fitting your moniker.

Deputy Nutz should be simply.....and was it NOT ........just .... NUTZ !?

Well if it was it's still shadowing you around Deputy. Look over your right shoulder.....see...there it is right there !

You looked didn't you...hahahahahaa

What else do I have to make points?

Over the TOP too much for any bad ass's here to deal with. Translation...I'm very confident for obvious reasons.

so Deputy.....we solve zero when your in and out ...over there and now here...whatever contradiction.....

Please don't be so duel personality disorder Dear Member.....Deputy Nutz.

By the way between you and SkinBasket and the worst member pf Packerrats in my view....mraynrand. You obviously never gave me a break but I've no personal battle with you.

Your prejudice Vs me and the fact I'm a Canuck (like SkinBasket is too obvious). So what ! That's a factor of your own problem...not any of mine. I gurantee if you ever visit here and run that crap by 'the canuck boys' you'd better be able to back your shit up. Back east you might not make it back to American Customs and Immigration......without a rag on your head. One of the Boys is going to shut you down.

UI mean really is that the BEST you can dom to represent your Country!?

Your pathetic Deputy...ansd in Canuck company and reality and you and that shit....snapped....like melba toast. What comes out of your mouth gets rammed up your silly minded ass. Your like a lot from your country all yap anyway. Us Canucks know your shit all that sick blow .....and walk away from the likes of you.

All the same.... but there's always this one fella that takes the crap out of you.

The rest of us realize your BS and simply shrug our shoulders We don't ascribe to the attitude that some people can't change.

Deputy Sir here's the scoop. It's 100% TRUTH and take it for what it may be worth as you entertain an internet war and woodbuck27:

I'm more than a Canuck. I'm born and bred an Irish Canadian from a sturdy STOCK on both sides of my Family. Proud...determined...intelligent...and wise (for mere humans and nowhere and wisdom compared to our Higher Power).....hard working ...God Fearing ...very very STRONG and LOVING of Life and people ....people that are respected for obvious reasons.

Heere it's been too much your shit and Skinbaskets and Scott Campbells and you three lumped together is acceptable compared to the worst human being I've ever encountered in mraynrand.

That poster disgusts me.

Your reading this mraynrand:

mraynrand...as a poster you offer Packerrats just your agenda (s) and your selfishness disgusts me.

You and your little gang are NOT going to defeat me. That's never happening if our skirmish is conducted for a result. I want you out of here ubntil 1 week before the start of the season.

If you ever get into your sickness and here I PRAY that your forever banned.

You woke up the BEAR in my mister. Try the BEAR in me.

I'm going to 'virtually' kick your skinny ass...mraynrand.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-09-2016 at 11:14 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau