Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Limited Time 75% Discount Offer on a Powerful Military Grade Flashlight That's Selling Like Crazy

Then I'll go back to Ohio, hopefully South Howard will be there.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'm going to go to Quebec City and do crunches. Not sure what Rand will do.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Nice try Cleft. I'm contacting Joe.
    very very....VERY WEAK.

Johnny on the spot there Ehh ...sad.

What other site will you ( mraynrand/HowardRoark )... haunt ....after Packerrats? Any plans? Maybe simply retire in some hospital for repairs

Your out of control woody/cleft/Joe/whatever. You're accounts should all be suspended.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Hey Mad, your mailbox is full.

Mad or another moderator:

Please edit message #15, I am no longer able to edit it myself. The message contains a photo I should not have copied. As you may recall, I have a vision issue that sometimes makes it difficult to distinguish details between adjacent colors of various pairings, causing me to overlook the printing on the photo itself.

I actually take these things very seriously. Please remove the photo from my message, or remove the entire message if you have to.

Thanks.

Give woody another a couple drinking/crunch sessions, and it'll be buried so damn deep, no one will ever find it again.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

"You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    In Ohio we just call him SoHo.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    That arrow is helpful.

Jesus, what an unfortunate turn. I hope Woody doesn't find any bargain military grade garden hose, or plastic sheets.
    I hear you.

Holy Cow Harlan...Does this Forum have something like 'a Fly by Psychg Alert'.

If others aren't paying attention here's a heads up.

There's prevalent evidence in Romper Room threads that the Nazi/Fashist/Bigot/Hate movement 'Psycho Men Walking' has raised it's ugly head .

Where are the members senses?

Alarms are going off for the past 2 weeks and worse the stink is growing more profuse.

Seriously a 'Psych Alert' needs to be posted in Romper Room.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post

Please edit message #15, I am no longer able to edit it myself. The message contains a photo I should not have copied. As you may recall, I have a vision issue that sometimes makes it difficult to distinguish details between adjacent colors of various pairings, causing me to overlook the printing on the photo itself.

I actually take these things very seriously. Please remove the photo from my message, or remove the entire message if you have to.

Thanks.
    You had the best intentions of a 'Good Man'.

An awesome illustration illustrating the medical problem that good member HH brought into discussion ...all the same Patler.....your correct and the fine print.

Pardon the buns pun but:

That small wormy 'shit' will get you every time. I'd be lost with out my magnifying glass .....and ....a flashlight.

A fella needs such a light to detect 'the Creepy Crawlers' that are growing more obviously prevalent daily here.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Your out of control woody/cleft/Joe/whatever. You're accounts should all be suspended.
    mraynrand....Your tired.

Last year if he can recall it. On open thread MadtownPacker asked me if I wanted you as mraynrand banned.I went to my Good self and allowed myself to turn the other cheek.

That dod no god.

I'm requesting that you mraynrand be banned for a lifetime or forever from Packerrats in it's total access. You should never be allowed a membersghip again at Packerrats.com. ...

I'm requesting that:

You mister as mraynrand and any basterdization of that name to never ever be allowed to post on Packerrats as it exists in the future.

That your hateful stalking act end here forever mraynrand and HowardRoark as that definitely applies which seem very obviously the case in my analysis. I've had to deal with being STALKED by these two membership for far too long not to realize the phony mister you are.

What man does such a thing but a neurotic coward !? Mister thatv is 'only' a small negative to describe the real punkass mess you exist as. Your worse that just indedcent mraynrand....your a total example of all that good men need to oppose.

Your a sick punk that needs to GO !

If as it seems too obvious mister. Your other persona and just one more of what may be others besides Cleft Crusty. The membership under HowardRoark to be also banned forever from Packerrats.

Even Cliff Crust need to be given a ban.

I suggest that that persona of your should be allowed to return in that role when TC begins for the Green Bay Packers. Until then all your other persoans as that does apply need to be banned FOREVER to NEVER return.

That mister = Justice for the misery you dole out.

Sincerely I ask this from the Powers here @ Packerrats...and that done son ASAP.

I ask this out of common sense and my personal dignity as a member here that endeavours a lot more that's good for my Packer home...I ask you be BANNED FOREVER mraynrand.....and all your memberships (see conditions I propose above RE: Cleft Crusty).....I ask this after serious consideration and way too much patience....and I ask this justice from Packerrats without any regrets,

woodbuck27.....my name is Ed.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-13-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I'd be lost with out my magnifying glass .....and ....a flashlight.
    I'm in favor of any accoutrement that enhances lovemaking. Old romeos like Woody and me are ready when the moment strikes. We're staying in the game.

ps: sounds like Patler could have used that magnifying glass.

I demand that Woodward be banned except for during the curling season. You're attention to this matter is appreciated. Your the best

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Even Cliff Crust need to be given a ban.
    I agree! Time for Cliff Crust to go!

gO PaCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I'm in favor of any accoutrement that enhances lovemaking. Old romeos like Woody and me are ready when the moment strikes. We're staying in the game.

ps: sounds like Patler could have used that magnifying glass.
    Just my thoughts Huck.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post

Thanks.
    With the state of this website I believe you have encountered the truth in the idea that the Internet is forever. Good news is, it is buried in the non-public fundament of the site.

fundament.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Why can't Skinbasket and I be the same person? How come you never thought of that?