Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Mraynrand: "I'm retiring"

The retirement of Mr. Rand is a time for reflection. Emotions and memories come bubbling to the surface.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    The retirement of Howard Roark is a time for reflection. Emotions and memories come bubbling to the surface.
    FIFY
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

His last post was oddly cut off. You don't think ... a stroke?

at least he had the decency to click 'post quick reply' after he
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I'm still here, I was between crunches.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Perhaps he died while dictating?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Did you have a stroke at the beginning of this? I actually spend quite a bit of time in the woods cutting and chopping wood for our cabin and our fire place at home. I find it very enjoyable and it relieves stress. I am actually looking for an Alaskan Saw Mill so that I can start cutting my own slabs.

Crunches, those are not very good for you. Please be careful. I love Captain Crunch though. I don't know why you care to talk about your fighting prowess. You most likely will never see any of us, and if you do probably the last thing we would really want to do is have a street fight. I don't know if you are bragging, lying, or threatening. Either way I am not really impressed. If you want to continue to talk fitness and prowess I guess we can do it in here, but I feel kinda gay talking about all this stuff with you. I don't others to think I have a daddy complex.

This can't be real. Can it?

I think Woody is confusing a couple of these threads. You need to post your demands of battle in the Meadowlands.
    *** " Did you have a stroke at the beginning of this? I actually spend quite a bit of time in the woods cutting and chopping wood for our cabin and our fire place at home. I find it very enjoyable and it relieves stress. I am actually looking for an Alaskan Saw Mill so that I can start cutting my own slabs." Deputy Nutz

I commend you Sir. There's little I enjoy more than working most of the day on my Woodlot and handling the wood in the Woodshed. There is never it seems enough time as there is always so much to do. It's simply take it one day at a time and BINGO the results of hard work reveals itself. The satisfaction I receive in fighting for the quality of the Woodlot from where Nature desires to take it is IMO an art form I wholeheartedly embrace whenever I can..

*** " Crunches, those are not very good for you. Please be careful. I love Captain Crunch though. I don't know why you care to talk about your fighting prowess. You most likely will never see any of us, and if you do probably the last thing we would really want to do is have a street fight. I don't know if you are bragging, lying, or threatening. Either way I am not really impressed. If you want to continue to talk fitness and prowess I guess we can do it in here, but I feel kinda gay talking about all this stuff with you. I don't others to think I have a daddy complex." Deputy Nutz

Your right on crunches (to a degree and depended on forum))and especially so if a person doesn't keep the small of their back firmly set tom the flat surface ie on a floor. You must pay attention to what your body says to you RE: any back pain. If that reaches any pain level it' best to not push it. 5000 crunches takes a long time. I enjoy music so much. I especially love the Blues and Jazz when I'm doing long sets. I select a Satelite Blues or Jazz station and start. I then work it until I reach the zone of no discomfort and doing counts to five as a one to ten as a two and continue.Jazz or a Blues Station Once you get past the burn it's like a Zen type meditative thing. You get in a groove and it's all mental stamina from where you are to whatever goal you set to achieve. A person has to do more than crunches on the floor to get that six pack look but your core will be all the same strong and you'll feel like a dynamo. I shit you not and this. I've never encountered any man I cannot outwork. My stamina even last summer and fall working back east on my property utterly amazes me but then it doesn't. My strength physically is as a result of the practise of Martial Arts I've enjoyed for most of my life. It's also related to a strong degree of the pride I have for myself that's been built up by past success The study of the far East Martial Arts made me mentally strong. I've always competed at a high level but today it's the process I love. Every step towards the goal is a small win. I'm off my game right now as it's Winter. I('m not getting the high level of aerobic I get to once the daylight hours grow towards June 21.

Deputy Nutz there is no part of me that desires to fight any man on this planet. I'm a Christian. I oppose Evil. I've NO FEAR. I know my capability to defend. My level of determination is high. Street fights ! When I've gone to the physical over the past decade it's always been against tough assed punks (usually fellas that had done time) and street fights. Their too stunned too often to know/get it ...... until they do ! Some times the other guy had been boozing it up and against me and that....the result ....defeat for that guy. It's just a joke if that idiot pushes my buttons. I'll kick his silly ass. It's again the mind control thing Deputy. it's too much training and too much experience and NO FEAR !

Fight anyone who's a member here...hahahahahahahahaa. That's too ridiculous to even entertain a response.

Again...I don't get so out of shape with the nonsense you fellas post here that you intend to harm me with. That's just a waste of effort. I possess the credentials. I'm street smart. I'm well educated (formally and in LIFE) and NOT ignorant of proper conduct and good manners. I've an abundance of things in my past that built on my integrity. MY INTEGRITY is most important to me. An integrity to involve myself in goodness not anything less.

I'm certainly NOT lying nor hahahaa joking. To go against me isn't any joke for me. I'm not bragging Nutz. If being honest must be judged as such ... I really don't give a damn. I'm being truthful. I come by my abilities honestly by a relationship that was outstanding with my Dear father...a hero to me. It was a lot of his training that made me tha man I am. Bert Wood was 'a force'....an awesome MAN from over the top too many standpoints.

*** " You need to post your demands of battle in the Meadowlands." Deputy nutz

I don't need to post and demands RE: any 'the Meadow'.

I've clearly stated my stance/position and mraynrand and his entire membnership plural memberships. This isn't any longer in my position and his last insults and especially the post about us Canadians and how we owe the US of A gratitude for how the US of A saved Canada from the Nazi Regime. That was the height of his screwed up state of ugly superiority. that was him "Poking The Bear" in me.

The 'only' thing that's on is I want mraynrand BANNED from Packerrats in all his membership. That the name mraynrand is never posting here again. The same goes for HowardRoark. He really "poked The Bear" in me when he posted that Canada owes the US of A gratitude for you fellas saving us Canadians from the Nazi Regime.

That pile of horse shit pisses me off to no end. That horseshit is over the top meant to incite me to lose my cool.

nope. I want mraynrand and all his membershios banned forever. Never to post here as mraynrand.

I hope your clear on this Deputy Nutz.

Sincerely woodbuck27......My name is Ed.

. I
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-16-2016 at 11:16 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post

You need to post your demands of battle in the Meadowlands.
    I really don't see a subject for debate where myranrand (HowardRoark) and (whoever else that real person whoever he is at any moment in his or her time) has here on Packerrats.

I've proposed that

1) Because of his obvious lousy conduct:

That the Power (s) HERE... 'ban all his accounts'. mraynrand has serious issue. That member's conduct and value to Packerrats in terms of his input and any good will has run so far into the RED that it's just 'plain n simple' preposterous that his membership remains active.

I) How often he's begged to be banned !? A lot !!!!

II) How many times has his attention needing act announced his pending retirement because his self esteem is so low; he needs such a pathetic recourse to acquire attention?

In my lifetime of leadership I've encountered mraynrand's or others and have dealt with people that carry all sorts and manners of baggage and the resulting shame based hostility they dish out on an regular basis as a symptom of their PAIN.

mraynrand is the bottom of the barrel. I mean mrraynrand obviously aspires to be (INSERT....mentally ........whatever very negative personality descriptive adjective that supports the TRUTH !) I don't want to get into a sissy scrap name calling fools play. I read his what he obviously feel sis valued content here and shake my head. I ask myself:

how did mraynrand or anyone like him ever allow himself to stoop so low to post the garbage he does. Is he capable of a lot more that would be a real value here. Most certainly I see his potential as a teacher would observe a grossly under achieving student. mraynrand will never change . He's always incite the negative at our Green Bay Packer home because he enjoys bullying...aantagonizing...i9nsulting...ridiculing any negative description might appkly to this member. He's the master of disgrace here.He's honed out a niche in the internet Hall of Shame that I'm positive he actually pats himself on the back for. mraynrand is like CANCER. Weak members here will actually applaud and otherwise support his rotten act because they have no real fgrounding in what's fair or decent and promoting good will. These words....... arrogance and frustration and wanna be usually apply to these members.

The is a certain element of this member (mraynrand) and fascination I've dedicated a wee amount of time to wondering about his neurosis. mraynrand is a persona here but in TRUTH he's a sick man. I feel a certain concern. for that member.

Debating with anyone with his personality and low functioning ability to win any point of REAL value for a positive. That wouldn't be the case and goal of any debate, mraynrand is all about us feeling all the pain he has stored up inside of himself. mraynrand is capable of some decency and respect 'of course' for some members here of an important station.

mraynrand and woodbuck27 going hed to head in the Meadow:

Why!?

I'm far too busy and my life in general and in the time I allocate to packerats and attempting a valued contribution to debate my positions that are clearly the TRUTH.There's this expression I drag around with me and any debate with people like mraynrand:

"Arguing with ' the Village Idiot ', is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter if your correct in terms of your point, that pigeon is going to shit all over the board and strut around like it's won anyway. "

So Deputy Nutz if your looking forward to some kind of a show!? I don't waste time on the obvious. mraynrand has to sdisappear from Packerrats in all his duplicate memberships FOREVER except for some provision to revive Cleft Crusty as that persona works as a positve for Packerrats.

I believe I've proposed that Cleft Crusty as the member decides 'of course' should be banned until; the Opening of the Green Bay Packers TC.

I want the membership of mraynrand and any bastardization of that membership name forever gone from Packerrats.

What does it take on a persons path that's really painful and produces baggage and the stench that person hauls around with him/herThis is puzzling to me as observing his input here I believe he's well educated and works in some manner and the Scientific Community. Ohh Deputy. I do pat attention. The old saying that applies here or is pertinent to mraynrand. I

" I keep friends close....enemies closer.'

Arguing or debating with such losers. I have a saying to advise anyone who gets all jammed up with such creeps.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-17-2016 at 07:50 AM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Perhaps he died while dictating?
    AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhh.......

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

I've clearly stated my stance/position and mraynrand and his entire membnership plural memberships. This isn't any longer in my position and his last insults and especially the post about us Canadians and how we owe the US of A gratitude for how the US of A saved Canada from the Nazi Regime. That was the height of his screwed up state of ugly superiority. that was him "Poking The Bear" in me.
    I wrote Canadiens. Probably you didn't notice because misspelling for you are pratique courante

"Arguing with ' the Village Idiot ', is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter if your correct in terms of your point, that pigeon is going to shit all over the board and strut around like it's won anyway. "

I bet if you played chess against a pigeon, you'd lose.

There's little I enjoy more than working most of the day on my Woodlot and handling the wood in the Woodshed.
    I bet you like when the neighbor kids watch you.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

A meatball up the middle
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Why do we let mentally disturbed pedophiles post in the romper room? Seems dangerous.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Why do we let mentally disturbed pedophiles post in the romper room? Seems dangerous.
    Dangerous and sexy

I wonder if Rand is a stat here..?

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/...-in-wisconsin/
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    nope. But that is a pretty marginal job of dilution streaking, even with a nasty bug like that. Never liked blood agar plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    " Elizabethkingia anopheles"

Holy crap ! Some people might consider the above when naming their newborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Dangerous and sexy
    See: r/weirdboners

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    See: r/weirdboners
    I prefer r/confusedboners