Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: GET HARD!!!! 2016 NFL DRAFT TODAY!!!!

hey ras, whats the chance that the vikings take a LBer?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

I miss those screwballs, but only a little.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    thats the 3 teams that needed LB's jets could take one
    The Jets always piss me off

They took Wilkinson when I really wanted him and we go stuck with a fucknard

Then they took a safety I loved a couple years ago; we were ok that year with Haha

They will probably take Lee or Jack
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    hey ras, whats the chance that the vikings take a LBer?

Possible......I'm thinking WR or LB....

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    we take a OL; that would be a classic TT pick

Everybody salivating over LB's and DL on the board. Ted takes a OL for insurance for our losses next year.
    Spriggs is the only Tackle left that I would take in the 1st. and I'd be ok with that.

we take a OL; that would be a classic TT pick

Everybody salivating over LB's and DL on the board. Ted takes a OL for insurance for our losses next year.
    TT will take a WR we've never heard of, or a corner

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Possible......I'm thinking WR or LB....
    If Treadwell is still available, Vikes be stupid not to take him.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Or insurance for Bulaga's next injury.
    Seattle is bound to take an OT. Not a lot of 1st rounders left.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

These guys booing Goodel are an embarrassment. The leather-lunged crew from NY put them to shame
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

From ESPN:

New York Jets: The Jets need linebackers -- both outside and inside. Assuming Calvin Pace, 35, retires or moves on as a free agent, the Jets will have no outside linebackers with starting experience. Lorenzo Mauldin can step into a full-time role after playing situationally as a rookie, but they'll need another edge player in their 3-4. Weak-inside linebacker Demario Davis is a free agent and unlikely to return -- another opening. -- Rich Cimini

Blog Entries
    Or insurance for Bulaga's next injury.
    tough to take insurance when you have desperate needs unless you want to embrace TT and his we're fine there mojo at every position
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

look at the rich trump looking douchbag with paxton lynch

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    What the hell is Grunden doing with that sheet. He is flipping it over and turning it around. Does it have writing on the same side in 2 different directions? Or is he just completely lost?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    If Treadwell is still available, Vikes be stupid not to take him.
    I completely agree, then again I'm a shitty scout.

The Jets always piss me off

Then they took a safety I loved a couple years ago; we were ok that year with Haha
    Calvin Pryor - yeah, that pissed me off too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Spriggs is the only Tackle left that I would take in the 1st. and I'd be ok with that.

he's alright but it would be disappointing to take him over some better players

There goes Lee.....

jets will just fuck him up anyways

2. DARRON LEE | Ohio State 6006|232 lbs|3SO New Albany, Ohio (New Albany) 10/18/1994 (age 21) #43
    YEAR (GP/GS) TKLS TFL SACK FF PD INT GRADE 1st Round 2013: Redshirted MEASUREABLES Arm: 33 1/4 | Hand: 09 3/4 | Wingspan: 79 1/4 2014: (15/15) 81 16.5 7.5 1 5 2 COMBINE 40-YD: 4.47 | 10-YD: 1.54 | 20-YD: 2.60 | BP: 17 | VJ: 35.5 | BJ: 11’01” | SS: 4.20 | 3C: 7.12 2015: (13/13) 66 11.0 4.5 0 2 1 PRO DAY N/A (positional drills only) Total: (28/28) 147 27.5 12.0 1 7 3

BACKGROUND: A three-star athlete recruit, Lee was a high school quarterback and return man and was recruited as a quarterback, wide receiver and defensive back by different schools, committing to the Buckeyes once they offered him a scholarship. He redshirted as a scout team linebacker and safety in 2013 before earning the strongside linebacker job as a redshirt freshman in 2014, filling the shoes of Ryan Shazier. Lee tallied 81 tackles, 16.5 tackles for loss, 7.5 sacks and a pair of interceptions, earning Defensive MVP honors in the Sugar Bowl win over Alabama. He started all 13 games in 2015 as a redshirt sophomore, finishing with 66 tackles, 11.0 tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks to earn Second Team All-Big Ten honors. Despite two years of eligibility left, Lee decided to leave early for the 2016 NFL Draft.

STRENGTHS: Above average range, speed and athleticism…unlocks his hips to instantly accelerate and close like a runaway train…makes himself skinny and shoots through gaps on the line of scrimmage…needs to do it consistently, but flashes violence in his hands to punch, lock out and keep himself free from blocks…explosive tackler and doesn’t need a runway, striking low and leading with his shoulder…performs with an instant reactor and diagnoses play speed well…quick-minded, recognizing tendencies and play-calling trends – sees it on film and throughout the course of a game…smooth hips to turn and run in coverage…agile pass rusher to blitz, stunt and loop…adequate bulk and has worked hard to fill out his frame – was a 195-pound high school senior…self-assured presence on and off the field with a competitive swagger that seems to shine when the lights are the brightest…versatile experience as a blitzer, run defender and cover man – often lined up across from the slot receiver in coverage…durable and started every game the past two seasons with consistent production – will contribute right away on special teams.

WEAKNESSES: Leaner-than-ideal features for the position with a narrow torso and maxed out build…physical mind-set with pop in his hands, but lacks ideal play strength to consistently unglue himself from blocks – stonewalled and engulfed by offensive linemen and needs to improve his take-on technique to stay clean and gain body position…overaggressive and will over-run angles – needs to better come to balance and break down on the move…needs to mix up his moves and show a better plan as a blitzer…needs to eliminate the dumb, avoidable penalties (roughing, facemask, etc.)…only two full seasons at the linebacker position and still learning different nuances of the position…doesn’t have an indestructible body type – suffered a right leg injury (Sept. 2015) and left on a cart, but didn’t miss the following game.

SUMMARY: A two-year starter in Ohio State’s versatile 4-3 base defense, Lee was a 195-pound quarterback in high school and although the Buckeyes coaches weren’t sure where he would play, they knew he could play. After practicing at safety, he added muscle and moved to linebacker during his redshirt year, taking over for the departed Ryan Shazier at SAM linebacker in 2014 – played the “walkout” linebacker role so he was asked to cover, blitz and consistently play in space. Lee is a fantastic athlete with long arms and aggressive hands, but needs to develop his functional strength to consistently stack and shed at the line of scrimmage and keep himself clean. Although he is still young in linebacker years, he is a high character competitor, playing with sky-high confidence and natural football instincts to pick things up quickly. In the mold of Shazier or Kwon Alexander, Lee is a versatile run-and-hit linebacker with an attacking mind-set that fits today’s NFL – will be a standout on special teams while competing for a starting role as a NFL rookie.

http://www.draftinsider.net/reports/2016/OLB/Darron-Lee

Darron Lee
    School: Ohio State
    Position: OLB

Positive: Two-year starter named to numerous All-America teams since his freshman season. Totals last year included 66 tackles, 11 tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks. Explosive three down linebacker with incredible upside potential. Athletic, displays outstanding range and covers a tremendous amount of area on the field. Effective in space, quickly gets outside the numbers and also gets depth on pass drops. Breaks down well, rarely off his feet and plays with a large degree of suddenness. Quick collapsing outside-in defending the run, disruptive on the blitz and explodes to the play with a great burst. Shows the ability to shed blocks of bigger offensive lineman and plays vicious football.

Negative: Late reacting to coverage assignments in zone. Lacks ideal height.

Analysis: Lee made an immediate impact as a freshman for Ohio State then showed consistent progress in his all-around game last year as a sophomore. He's a three down defender that can play multiple linebacker positions and a prospect who should have a long career in the NFL.