Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
Wow you really are a wimp. Be factual in your crying at least.

You didn't say benched you said injured. Weak. I called you on it (as a poster and not in any official admin way) and instead of going back at me on the thread where the discussion is actually taking place you decide to troll 4 other threads. Including one that has nothing to do with Adams at all. Just like the little participation award recipient you are. Can't handle any heat and cry like a big fucking baby. Yoy brought it up so let's take a look at that PM.

Thus was not due to your stupid comment about hoping a Packer gets injured. This was due to you not liking my opinion of it and deciding you wanted to shit in bunch of threads. You should have fired back but instead went cyber passive-aggressive mode like the limp wrist you are.

Everyone else - This is exactly why I stopped posting here much and why I pulled the Joe hoax. What I said to Pussy_n_MD is no different then what I would have said back in the JSO forum days and those that migrated from there can confirm. Basically I can't be a poster here and that fucking sucks.
Time of the month? Anyone with half a brain can see what a hypocrite you are. You preach one thing in the same message do the very thing you're complaining about. You just proved the only thing you care about is bitch slapping a guy who refused to kiss your ass.