Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
Ya, I'm not ready to concede the division to MN. I think they will be a good team, but I'm not sure it will be more than "good". In 2015, their opponents out gained them in yardage, had more offensive plays, and while trailing in rushing yardage, their opponents averaged a solid 4.3/carry. There was and is a lot of hype about Stefon Diggs, but he remains unproven in my opinion. I think he sort of took people by surprise, with 25 of his 52 receptions for the year coming in the first four games that he played, and in those games he had 419 of his 720 yards. I'm not suggesting that he will bust by any means, but I'm not yet worried about playing against him. The same with Bridgewater. Bridgewater has been solid, but Peterson is what makes their offense go.
If you listen to some MN fans they think their defense is he second coming of the '85 Bears. They think we are in decline and they are a shoe-in for the NFCN. Last year it took a poor season by Rodgers and our offense for them to win the division and they had to win the last game of the year to do so. Bridgewater is jag and you have to wonder when Father Time will finally catch up with AP.