ZOOK

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 17h17 hours ago
Ron Zook on Janis with club on: I think he can. Running around out there today, other than the club looked OK to me. Can he make the tackle?

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 17h17 hours ago
Ron Zook says if medical staff clears Janis and McCarthy makes him active, he’ll play Janis on special teams with a club on his hand.

CAPERS

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 16h16 hours ago
Dom Capers on the DL: We’ll see how this games Thursday night and evaluate our roster. We try to have a lot of flexibility in our packages.

Capers: Going to see some guys play more than they have on Thursday because there are injuries and will get more plays than they’ve gotten.

Capers on K. Clark: I think he’s made progress when in there. I have no reason to think getting him back in there he’ll continue to progress

Capers: ILB Sam Barrington will play quite a bit vs. K.C. Jake Ryan will play if he responds well from practice this week.

BENNETT

Edgar Bennett: Extremely competitive at WR. That is extremely high in that room.

Bennett on Janis with club: He did a nice job making a catch. It’s difficult extending hands, but catching with your body is an option.

Bennett on Burks TD run: His aiming point was good. We had some really good blocks. It was a good read, good reaction. Results were good.