What would I change in the Packer offense? I'd change the foot position of the D Lineman we face. When the opponent rush men drop that back foot back, knock them on their asses. Aggressive blocking at the point of attack. This Sunday, you will see the Titans OLineman firing out and hitting their opposite number. Even their pass pro is done from an aggressive viewpoint.

We run too much old fashioned zone blocking. On a majority of run plays, Our OLineman's first step is lateral. Fire out and fire up. Go after the opposite number in proactive manner. Run and pass the ball in a balanced offense.

What offense do I prefer? A balanced attack that dictates to the defense. Watch NE when opposing DLineman drop that back foot in a trackman's stance to better get after Brady. In comes Blount and the Pats lineman fire out and knock the shit out of them. Then the Dlineman square up their stances and Brady goes back to mixing his plays, some runs, some passes.

Run an old school I? That takes the right personnel groupings. Tenn was able to snarf up an All Pro RB. they re-tooled their line and have a top hand at I Back. it's working like a champ. Demarco Murray is #2 in the league in rushing. he's already gained more yards this year than he did last year. (For Chip Kelly, the offensive genius?)

Speaking of Chip Kelly, let's ask Marcus mariotta if he wants to go play for Kelly. The 49ers have the 32nd and 33rd rank QB's on their team. They are at the stone bottom in most categories. They have won 1 game and will be lucky to finish with 3 victories.

Mariotta is doing fine and dandy right where he is.