I am a big fan of McGinn, but I don't know what game he watched the other day. He has Spriggs as a hoe and Thomas as a pimp in his post-game rating.

On the second play Spriggs was destroyed by Cox for the first of his three “bad” runs. He also gave up four pressures, including three by Cox. He’s too light for guard, especially when the opponent has incredible strength. It was a mauling. Spriggs struggled when to set his anchor against bull rush. At times, he waited too long to shoot his hands and kept getting walked back. He was knocked around and down often...Joe Thomas (59) might have played his finest game in Green Bay.
Except when the Packers are getting their asses kicked badly, or when the Great Arm of Butte is underperforming, I prefer not to participate in the popular Game Day thread cos I like to focus 100% of my brainpower on the game.

Not once did Gruden, arguably the best football analyst out there, said Sprigg's name, which means Spriggs was "doing his job", as Belichick is found of saying. Every time I saw Thomas on the TV, he was getting burned by TE/RBs in coverage or crushed by O-linemen against the run.