Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
He signed 2 TE's - and actually improved a position on the roster; yes, that is very uncharacteristic of TT... but don't expect full-blown miracles.

In the last 2 drafts he's drafted Randall, Rollins, Clark, Fackrell, Lowry, Martinez, and Ryan - there's no way in hell he's going to admit that all of those guys, or any of them, are shit, even if they are.

While I would argue that all off those guys - every single one of them is a below average NFL player, TT's "draft and develop" addiction simply won't allow him to call a turd a turd. I seriously doubt any defensive help is on the way. As I said, TT will look at it like the needed help is already on the roster.

Other teams will make moves to improve, and TT will stand pat for the most part. I like Bennett better than Cook, and Kendricks better than any TE we have on the roster - but they can't play defense.

I fully expect our defense to be complete crap again next year... another "1 and done" or embarrassing exit from the playoffs - and Rodgers another year older.

I pretty much agree, but I do think clark will be pretty decent. So he will probably get hurt for a full season this year.