Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PackerRats Glossary

PackerRats Glossary

Inspired by a Guiness post quoting a Mr. Randism, let's document the language here on the forum.

APRH = Assuming Players Remain Healthy

A necessary caveat to discussing ANY Packer player's fortunes covering any period longer than 4 days.

For the next poster, please take BOMNF! as the next entry. After you define, suggest the next word or acronym.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

BOMNF! - Beer out my nose funny.

A reaction to any question by a reporter trying to get TT to talk about who he's looking at in the upcoming NFL Draft.

Next...FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post

A reaction to any question by a reporter trying to get TT to talk about who he's looking at in the upcoming NFL Draft.

Next...FWIW
    I thought it was out my nose f...u...c...k!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post

Next...FWIW
    For What It's Worth, correct? Meaning, someone gives an opinion or a factoid that may not add much info or the author is humble about his/her/xe opinion.

I realize many of these will be common internet phrases, but WTF, why not define them?

next: QFT
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    For What It's Worth, correct? Meaning, someone gives an opinion or a factoid that may not add much info or the author is humble about his/her/xe opinion.

I realize many of these will be common internet phrases, but WTF, why not define them?

next: QFT
    Quoted For Truth - this can be used for both good and evil. It can be a tip of the cap to the person saying it, but will also be used to preserve a post made by a poster who has a habit of going back and editing what they wrote, so they can not deny it later.

next up - FIFY
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Quoted For Truth - this can be used for both good and evil. It can be a tip of the cap to the person saying it, but will also be used to preserve a post made by a poster who has a habit of going back and editing what they wrote, so they can not deny it later.

next up - FIFY
    FIFY = Fixed It For You (normally used to make a joke or contrary point while "quoting" a previous poster by changing a key word of the quote)

Next up 579!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    FIFY = Fixed It For You (normally used to make a joke or contrary point while "quoting" a previous poster by changing a key word of the quote)

Next up 579!
    Ah, a modern classic. 579 is the number of yards the Kaepernick-led, read-option, SF offense amounted against a totally unprepared and befuddled Capers defense in the Divisional round following the 2012 season. Since, this number (with exclamation point, italicized, boldened, and in largest font available) has become a shorthand for the shortcomings of the Capers defense in particular and the Packer organization playoff failures generally.

Next up: Unsound!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

"Unsound." Didn't that one come out of someone's offseason rant - probably Wist - about the (lack of) value of the Packer two-man defensive line formations?

Next up: "Patlerized."
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    "Unsound." Didn't that one come out of someone's offseason rant - probably Wist - about the (lack of) value of the Packer two-man defensive line formations?

Its 2 down lineman yes, but also abandoning the middle of the field or refusing to worry about the run defense. Unsound can be used with 579's artistic touches for a fun effect.

Lambeau Field is alive with the unsound of Capers.

Fuckdoggle...even though I prefer McFuckdoggle.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Fuckdoggle...even though I prefer McFuckdoggle.
    Before you can suggest one you have to answer one. Fritz has Patlerized on the board.

Before you can suggest one you have to answer one. Fritz has Patlerized on the board.
    Nah, this is packerrats. No stinking rules! (we must have a packerrat word for that, yes, it's TANK!) LOL.

I also suggest: "BRING BLACK ....."

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Ah, a modern classic. 579 is the number of yards the Kaepernick-led, read-option, SF offense amounted against a totally unprepared and befuddled Capers defense in the Divisional round following the 2012 season. Since, this number (with exclamation point, italicized, boldened, and in largest font available) has become a shorthand for the shortcomings of the Capers defense in particular and the Packer organization playoff failures generally.

Next up: Unsound!
    It needs to be in red. Rbaloha's favorite color.

579!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Nah, this is packerrats. No stinking rules! (we must have a packerrat word for that, yes, it's TANK!) LOL.

I also suggest: "BRING BLACK ....."
    No, the answer and suggest way gets everyone involved.

Otherwise the list of 42 I came up with earlier today while avoiding work is going to ruin everyone else's fun.

No, the answer and suggest way gets everyone involved.

Otherwise the list of 42 I came up with earlier today while avoiding work is going to ruin everyone else's fun.
    alright alright alright. have to address the one on the table then suggest next. But no harm in suggesting out of the blue I think. It may be a while before more people return from off season haitus, if ever.

You came up with 42? Even Tank couldn't come up with 42 'Ted Trapped in the Closet' poems.

'Packer People' could be one

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    To patlerize is to pbmax someone.

I suggest FMUTA! as an expression of exasperation.

The existing canon:

"Patlerized." Being proved false by facts and data. "You've just been Patlerized" means that someone proved you wrong in a way that leaves you little to no room to save face.

Next up...... the Bretsky Curse

I can't edit my post right now but patlerizing needs to be done by Patler.....

alright alright alright. have to address the one on the table then suggest next. But no harm in suggesting out of the blue I think. It may be a while before more people return from off season haitus, if ever.

You came up with 42? Even Tank couldn't come up with 42 'Ted Trapped in the Closet' poems.

'Packer People' could be one
    Thanks. To be fair, 8 of the 42 are variations of things Ted doesn't care about.