Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Broncos Gameday Thread

Jones with nice run.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Holding Packers.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Holding Packers.
    Guess not, sure looked like it.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries
    Hundley looks like a guy we'll trade for a 4th round draft pick. I was kinda hoping for more.

He does look like he could get us a couple wins with the starters. WAY more capable than Tolzien.

The Plodder is with the scabs where he has belonged from day one
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    I still can't believe Hoody Genius was asking for so much for his backup QB. Makes me wonder if he'll b the Pats QB in a yr or two
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Garbage just garbage I tell you.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries
    haha; what'd I tell you guys; Hundley looks GREAT !! Now go get a first for him TurtleTed !!

Look like Murphy will be the starting RT if Bulaga can't go. Keep Bakhtiari in your prayers.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Nobody talks about Ringo much, but he's had some nice plays in the preseason.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I feel good with Hundley as our backup. He could carry the team for a few games

-Tim Harmston

Another center down on the field. Patrick.

Running out of those guys.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I feel good with Hundley as our backup. He could carry the team for a few games
    He's no Matt Flynn.

/he's better

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Nobody talks about Ringo much, but he's had some nice plays in the preseason.
    Did he come back in? Saw him leave with trainer. M3 even asked trainer what the deal was.

So how did the backup backs look tonight?

1. Jones
    2. Mays
    3. Williams (if it was just pass catching, Wiliams would be #1)

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Ringo was back in.

-Tim Harmston

McCray is your Center #3

So is Mike playing Hundley this much to make up for last year?

Showcase him for trade this year?

Showcase him for trade next offseason?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    The 4th strings know how to stop that stretch run play.

-Tim Harmston

Kirk Triplett, please don't throw a penalty flag on every play please!!!
    That's JEFF Triplette. I refuse to have my first name dragged through the mud via misrepresentation to that incompetent boob.

Triplette and his crew are a bunch of flag happy circle jerkers.

P.S.

I think Kirk Triplett was a pro golfer, name sounds familiar.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    That's JEFF Triplette. I refuse to have my first name dragged through the mud via misrepresentation to that incompetent boob.

Triplette and his crew are a bunch of flag happy circle jerkers.

P.S.

I think Kirk Triplett was a pro golfer, name sounds familiar.
    Yup, my old PGA days are showing through.

-Tim Harmston