Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
QB (2) - Aaron Rodgers, Brett Hundley
RB (5) - Ty Montgomery, Aaron Ripkowski, Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, Devante Mays
WR (5) - Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Davante Adams, Trevor Davis, Jeff Janis
TE (3) - Martellus Bennett, Lance Kendricks, Richard Rodgers
OL (9) - David Bakhtiari, Lane Taylor, Corey Linsley, Jahri Evans, Bryan Bulaga, Don Barclay, Jason Spriggs, Kyle Murphy, Lucas Patrick
DL (6) - Mike Daniels, Kenny Clark, Dean Lowry, Ricky Jean-Francois, Montravius Adams, Christian Ringo
OLB (6) - Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, Ahmad Brooks, Kyler Fackrell, Jayrone Elliott, Reggie Gilbert
ILB (3) - Jake Ryan, Blake Martinez, Joe Thomas
CB (6) - Davon House, Damarious Randall, Quinten Rollins, Kevin King, Josh Hawkins, LaDarius Gunter
S (5) - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Morgan Burnett, Kentrell Brice, Josh Jones, Marwin Evans
ST (3) - Mason Crosby, Justin Vogel, Brett Goode

SUSP - Geronimo Allison
PUP - Vince Biegel

I think they'll keep Patrick or Brian Price until Allison returns. I lean towards Patrick because they may need a backup interior OL for the first game.

I have Fackrell, Elliott, and Gilbert making it, but if Gilbert makes it, it will probably be at the expense of Elliott or Fackrell. That would open a spot for Taysom Hill, Joe Kerridge, or one of the young WRs.

Guys that I'd like to see on the PS that I don't have making the final roster: QB Hill, WR Dupre, WR Yancey, WR Clark, OL Gray, DL Price
Hard to argue with much of that. I'd put McCaffrey on the squad and Patrick and Kerridge to PS on offense. On defense, I'd put Tripp on the team and Adams on IR. Derrick Mathews and Donatello Brown to the PS.