Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Chicago Bears Game Day Thread

Okay, need a nice 12 minute drive.....I need to be up early tomorrow

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Wow that's why he gets paid the big bucks!
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Crosby whispered "They don't know the wind has changed with October approaching"
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Winter is Coming
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Now march down and score. Put the game away.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Fucking smart (ok lucky) stubby.
    Meh, I'll take being lucky any day.

Tough FG in the rain and wind.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    It was all out blitz, wasn't Jones in middle?
    I think the fact Hawkins is in the game over Randall tells me that Randall was responsible. I actually thought Randall was playing pretty well before that play. I'm not sure I like Burnett as slot corner though. I like him at ILB in nitro. He gave up the big play early in that last drive.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

On the Bears missed FG the wind was blowing left to right and the kick stayed about 2 feet right all the way.

Packers escape one and it's still 21-7.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jason Wilde‏ @jasonjwilde 4m4 minutes ago
    Here's Randall sitting on the bench during the current defensive series. Looks like House sitting next to him and talking to him.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Fucking smart (ok lucky) stubby.
    I actually thought it was a smart call. 47 yarder in those conditions is 50-50. Plus, a FG doesn't get Chicago back in the game like a TD would (not a one score game).
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

So Stubby shows that he would rather take the chance of giving the Bores a shot at a makeable field goal than push them back and trust his D to stop them. He lucked out with that call.

cheap penalty

Fans must have bought the refs a lot of drinks during the lightning.

Here's Randall sitting on the bench during the current defensive series. Looks like House sitting next to him and talking to him.

Yup, House is saying. Dude just fake an injury, you get paid and zero expectations of covering people.

good, don't put him back in. notice he's the only guy pouting on the bench and not watching his teammates

bad running

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    cheap penalty
    i sure didn't see a penalty

ya know, the rookie RBs had to be stars in college to make it in pros. They look like they have no running instincts.

Sorry Tony, he got the 32 yard line plus a couple extra inches.