Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
It must be senility kicking in, as I don't remember the conversation. I stand by it, though, that Hundley could be right there with Prescott (and also Dashaun Watson). It's still early to say, but Aaron Jones could be not that far from Elliott (I doubt I called him Emanuel hahahaha). Now that I think about it, the guy I compared to Elliott was Jonathan Taylor of the Badgers - that comparison is looking pretty good too.

As for Jones, just like with our receivers, Just like our sad sack O Line, maybe even just like our D, ALL of them have the huge advantage of playing with Aaron - Rodgers, I mean. With Aaron Jones, though, it's a lot more of a Symbiotic relationship. If Jones really can continue to be a running threat, those play action passes and really the whole passing game will be more effective too. That was apparent yesterday already.
Tex, this post is shocking! You are actually advocating running the ball to set up the pass? This is complete heresy coming from you, Mr. Pass First. hahahahaha