I've been saying all along that Hundley is at very least decent. He did what he did with better than usual O Line play, but still way below average for the league - he got the same thing Aaron Rodgers has had to live with for years. It would be so nice if our QB could have the time that Roethlisberger or Brady or Brees or a lot of others get routinely.

I'm about ready to label Clinton-Dix as crap - he's been pretty consistent that way this season. Randall seems much improved, but I see him as a risk-taker (for better or worse) who will make big plays but also get beat sometimes. King seems just the opposite - steady but not much in the line of big plays, for this year anyway.

I think our lack of pass rush was more a matter of them having a decent O Line than badness on our part. You could see the burst of our guys, but they got blocked just enough to come close and not get the QB.

Jamal Williams woulda been the player of the game (other than Hundley) if we had won. That kid looks damn good going forward - he and Aaron Jones, and I still think Mays is more like he showed in the preseason and not like last week.