Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Browns Week

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rz9FKh8ZjM
    LOL this is a pretty good one too...not recent, but still applies. I hope the post-Rodgers years don't look like this for us.

I say the Packers will lose to the Browns if GB plays the way they did against TB. They need to be better on D, and for stubby not to abandon the run for long stretches. Run the fucking ball, then run it again and run it some more. No roll out shit with Hundley, and him passing as little as possible.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I say the Packers will lose to the Browns if GB plays the way they did against TB. They need to be better on D, and for stubby not to abandon the run for long stretches. Run the fucking ball, then run it again and run it some more. No roll out shit with Hundley, and him passing as little as possible.
    We ran 53 plays on Sunday. 29 were runs. You don’t run the ball over 50% of the time and abandon the run for long stretches.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    We ran 3 passes in a row on our first drive and 3 passes in a row in our first drive to start the 2nd half. That’s it for abandoning the run.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    We ran 3 passes in a row on our first drive and 3 passes in a row in our first drive to start the 2nd half. That’s it for abandoning the run.
    I will admit to being pretty upset at those three passes in the second half.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Obviously they didn't abandon the run, but those calling for more runs will get 9 men in the box looks and fewer first downs. At some point, Hundley has to be NOMINAL! with basic throws. And even if he can't hit the broad side of a barn, they have to throw some passes just to let the defense know they can't go inverted nickel (replace a DB with a LB).
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

OK, which poster is Facebook messaging with Jersey Al?

Jersey Al - GBP @JerseyAlGBP
    FB PM to me: "My suggestions is go with the hook & ladder go with the old Power I formation power switch Vince Lombardi style pull out the old dusty Playbook set Brett down and show him & keep the media out of the locker room attention to NFL yard great players doing a good job"
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Ben Fennell‏ @BenFennell_NFL
    Since Week 6 (Rodgers injury)...

#Packers are averaging 120.7 YPG rushing (9th in NFL), 4.69 YPC (5th in NFL) and have 8 rushing TDs (5th in NFL)
    And their 5.35 YPC average on 1st down is 2nd in the NFL

NOT CLUTCH!

^^^ That FB post kinda sounds like woodblock, sans TT Stubby Capers hatred.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    OK, which poster is Facebook messaging with Jersey Al?

Jersey Al - GBP @JerseyAlGBP
    FB PM to me: "My suggestions is go with the hook & ladder go with the old Power I formation power switch Vince Lombardi style pull out the old dusty Playbook set Brett down and show him & keep the media out of the locker room attention to NFL yard great players doing a good job"
    Someone built a chatbot using packerrats as the dialogue training corpus.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Someone built a chatbot using packerrats as the dialogue training corpus.
    winning take

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    winning take
    I bet its the fifth word of every post in the last week.

Injury list getting shorter but five DNPs.

Welp,

Packer Report @PackerReport
    Kevin King goes to IR. Demetri Goodson takes his place. Shoulder injury finally shuts down King.

Welp,

Packer Report @PackerReport
    Kevin King goes to IR. Demetri Goodson takes his place. Shoulder injury finally shuts down King.
    Packer people. Injury Prone!

Also in news today, McCarthy specifically mentioned SPRIGGS™ progress in TB game.

SPRIGGS™ WATCH is less convinced.

I'm almost hoping we lose this game so maybe the playoff discussion will end.

I also believe it's the only way we will see any changes. Otherwise, things will be exactly the same next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I'm almost hoping we lose this game so maybe the playoff discussion will end.

I also believe it's the only way we will see any changes. Otherwise, things will be exactly the same next year.
    Think about all the poor saps who are paying out $5-12 hard-earned dollars to maybe see the Packers win. Fans who can't make the journey to Green Bay this year, and have made up their grocery sacks with eyeholes and mustaches just in case. Packer fans who have to live next to Browns fans and always fly their Packer flag on game days....

Grocery sacks from Kroger’s.

Grocery sacks from Kroger’s.
    I'm an elitist when it comes to grocery sacks. I went with Heinen's.