View Poll Results: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE AS THE END RESULT IN YOUR LAST GAME ?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Look Good, Win, finish 8-8, and draft 18th

1 7.69%
  • Look Good, Lose, finish 7-9, and draft 13th

9 69.23%
  • Just enjoying the game; no playoffs so don't really care

3 23.08%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HOW ABOUT THE LAST GAME ???

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    It makes me think that McCarthy has chosen the wrong plan at home when he expects better protection. On the road, he assumes Hundley will be under pressure more and chooses a different attack.

We'll get to see Sunday.
    In the last game, with the season lost, it looked like he gave Hundley the touchdown-to-checkdown offense.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Imagine the shrieks coming from Packerland when the Packers lose, get the 13th pick, and Ted trades down
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Imagine the shrieks coming from Packerland when the Packers lose, get the 13th pick, and Ted trades down
    Well, I imagine that if there are several prospects at the same value around their #1 pick, he might just do a trade down. Then I wouldn't be surprised to see him trade back up to get a second first round pick. That's my prediction: a 2009 type draft where Ted goes for two impact players high in the draft. Two of three positions: WR, pass rusher, defensive back.

However, do not be shocked if he picks a franchise QB. Their draft position might make this possible.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

We have 12 picks this time. Ted ain't trading down.

Love the top of the 2nd round draft picks.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

In the last game, with the season lost, it looked like he gave Hundley the touchdown-to-checkdown offense.

Yep. And its what he cannot do yet.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

21-9 det and hoping 13 is a lucky number.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yep. And its what he cannot do yet.
    Exactly. And that's why you'll probably see more of it tomorrow. There's no doubt that the tight LOS short passing/run heavy offense was designed to win games. Once they were out of it Stubby wanted to run the offense and get Hundley snaps - for evaluation and experience. Unlike many, I didn't think his game against MN was putrid. There was a lot left on the field, and a lot to be desired with deep accuracy and decision making, but there were good reads, and good throws that were catchable - like the one to Clark where he got Lowry arms - that could have been a TD with those two in synch. Back up QB throwing back shoulder timing throws to a WR who never saw a regular season NFL field before that night isn't your strong suit, but I liked that they ran the plays anyway.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Exactly. And that's why you'll probably see more of it tomorrow. There's no doubt that the tight LOS short passing/run heavy offense was designed to win games. Once they were out of it Stubby wanted to run the offense and get Hundley snaps - for evaluation and experience. Unlike many, I didn't think his game against MN was putrid. There was a lot left on the field, and a lot to be desired with deep accuracy and decision making, but there were good reads, and good throws that were catchable - like the one to Clark where he got Lowry arms - that could have been a TD with those two in synch. Back up QB throwing back shoulder timing throws to a WR who never saw a regular season NFL field before that night isn't your strong suit, but I liked that they ran the plays anyway.
    Where did you find one with better color?

Nvm, it’s a different picture. That’s just his normal face

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Where did you find one with better color?

Nvm, it’s a different picture. That’s just his normal face
    photoshop - altered the hues a bit.