Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Lions Game Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I don't see much in Hundley.
    I do not see Hundley as an NFL qb. With Rodgers, we should have a competent backup veteran to back up the position.
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

There will be no More Banjo thread as the big news, Capers and draft position, will be covered elsewhere. If I see injury info, I'll post it here.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    There will be no More Banjo thread as the big news, Capers and draft position, will be covered elsewhere. If I see injury info, I'll post it here.
    Could you perhaps start a new More Fangio thread?
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    I do not see Hundley as an NFL qb. With Rodgers, we should have a competent backup veteran to back up the position.
    It's all good, Hundley has 3 years in this system.

When does the game kickoff? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    I know it was a drive that didn't go anywhere in garbage time of a meaningless game, but I still liked what I saw from Callahan more than Hundley.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    He knows how to sling the rock and will hit his check down.
    The old saying goes that the backup QB is the most popular player on a losing team. But I agree with TDan, I liked what I saw, even if it was in garbage time.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    It's all good, Hundley has 3 years in this system.
    Graham Harrell territory

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Could you perhaps start a new More Fangio thread?
    It just doesn't sound right yet.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

It just doesn't sound right yet.
    How about “Ask Vic”?

Was Callahan's series this game really more impressive than Hundley's preseason 3 years ago?

Hint: The answer is no.

Rob Demovsky @RobDemovsky
    Packers RB Jamaal Williams is being evaluated for a concussion. They're down to only fullbacks, Aaron Ripkowski and Joe Kerridge.

https://t.co/EPjHQsfPKO

He forgot Mays though.

McCarthy before anyone asked about Capers or staff changes:

Here's what Mike McCarthy had to say before anyone could ask the Dom Capers/future question: "Let me say this, I’ll answer questions about Packers versus the Lions today, OK. I get where we’re at this point of the season. I haven’t been in this position for a number of years but I’m here to answer questions about the game, so let’s not waste each other’s time."

Spoon:
    Mike McCarthy got a little testy when I asked whether he thought offensive players looked demoralized going two games with 1 TD under Hundley. "No, I don’t. And it’s not apparent. And if anybody tells you so, he’s full of s--- .We don’t have that nonsense in our culture."
    Ryan Wood
    Safety Morgan Burnett said he has not had any contract talks with #Packers. Sounds like he'll hit the open market. Will be interesting to see his value. Considering it's a sub league, it certainly helps that he has versatility to play ILB and safety.

Sounds like someone’s bitter

Must have been forced to get rid of his idol, like slocum

Quote Originally Posted by Gotarace View Post
    Hope for a big shake up after this game...maybe black monday will mean something in titletown this year. Stubby has to feel a warm breath on the back of his neck after this bloodbath.
    I seriously doubt McCarthy is feeling any heat. Capers is another matter entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Did the announcer really say if the D player does a rip move the OL should be able to hold?
    Mark Schlereth was an offensive guard.

Spoon:

Ryan Wood
    I like it when M3 gets salty about fan perception and the beat writers' attempts to milk that for a story. It was a dumb question in the same vein as body language analysis.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisWilliams23 View Post
    This game is a real conundrum. Always want the Pack to do well and win, but today a win screws up the better draft pick. Really hoping nobody gets seriously hurt.
    Besides Geronimo and Mays did anyone else get hurt today?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Haha isn’t even trying, get him off the field
    I don't blame him for going thru the motions. Why get hurt in a game that doesn't mean anything?

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    Really? Announcer just had an opportunity to actually make a factual statement about how Hundley was like Rodgers just now. He hurried to the line and forced a timeout by Detroit. These guys suck.
    Of course they suck. That's why they announce meaningless games like this one.