View Poll Results: What should Green Bay do with Mike Mccarthy ??

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dude is a good coach. Keep Him !!

9 32.14%
  • More change is needed. Fire Him

2 7.14%
  • Hire the GM, and Give him time to decide

17 60.71%

Thread: WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH MIKE MCCARTHY ???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I’d like to know just when during this shitshow of a season, someone decided to reward m3 with another year on his contract

I hope it was during the first 5 games, because the last 11 were not worth rewarding
    It's the height of absolute ( Edit: hogwash or hokum or bunk or phooey) and what we are finally learning about the disorganization in Green Bay.

Why did the Organization wait all this time to inform us that Mike McCarthy was extended some time during the Season?

Especially that and given what was obvious to anyone who watches it all carefully. The Body Language and Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy clearly spelled TROUBLE. How many here are missing this stuff?

" Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reported last year the relationship between McCarthy and superstar Aaron Rodgers was "inching closer to implosion." Florio noted if things broke down further someone would have to leave, and "it won't be the quarterback."

The situation didn't appear as tenuous throughout the 2017 season as Rodgers' collarbone injury reduced expectations for much of the year prior to his Week 15 return. The team finished 7-9 and missed the playoffs."
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-03-2018 at 03:23 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau