Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
What tantrum? Pugger

Please read the threads I provided and MM's reported stand and Russ Ball getting the nod as the next Packer GM. He is reported as saying to his staff on this past Thursday 1/4/2018; that he will be leaving Green Bay if Russ Ball becomes The next Green Bay Packers GM.

" Unless Rodgers makes a stink when his contract is up or when we try to extend it he isn't going anywhere. " Pugger

I wish I was as sure of that as you are.

Aaron Rodgers is a Pro Athlete, and today in Pro Sports there is little LOYALTY.

He obviously wants another Super Bowl Ring. He may be sick and tired of carrying the Packers on his back. He's the most talented (gifted) player in the NFL. Aaron Rodgers can write his own $$$ Contract $$$ with an NFL Franchise that will certainly provide for him, all the tools he needs to better ensure that next Super Bowl Ring. It's now all there and another Ring. He's guaranteed to become the NFL's highest payed Player because of his obvious status.

The Green Bay Packers have certainly acted in disregard to Aaron Rodgers needs and that has been a certain and TRUTHFUL observation in latter Seasons.
I fear you are reading waaaayyyy to much into reporters musings about what is going on at 1265. Unless Wilde and McGinn bugged Murphy and McCarthy's phones/offices I doubt they know a thing.