Rastak !

You scooped all the Packer fans.

Impressive !

** I went to bed last night and thinking of what I've learned observing Accountants. (** see bottom of this Post)

Before retiring I was thinking if Mark Murphy went with Russ Ball we risked 'no real change' after TT. It has come out that Russ Ball actually held the Green Bay Packer Purse Strings. Russ Ball made the financial or CAP Management and Contract decisions.

Now hopefully with the Personnel Guy; we get our Roster upgraded not with advice to an Accountant; but with front line decision making.

Brian Gutekunst was likely going to be a more popular choice than Russ Ball overall and the Green Bay Packers Organization and in Packer Nation.

(YES !) Packerrats, the Packer fans do count. We might even hang onto Russ Ball; and most likely now lose Eliot Wolf. With the Russ Ball hire; we might have lost both Eliot Wolf and Gutekunst.

Rastak:

** Have you ever attended a Social Function with a bunch of Accountants present? It's difficult for an all round Guy as I am; to drink socially in the same room as them. There are some accountants that are regular fellas but put 4-6 of them together and Moses !

These Accounting Guy's actually drink with their bottled Beer and glass's, and Cocktails held against their Upper torsos their, so fricken Anal. Gert one or two with a regular bunch of Lad's and I suppose they can act like 'just one of 'the Boys'!?

As Aaron Rodgers would likely say: Just R. E. L. A. X.

Congratulations Packer GM Brian Guteckunst.