Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
No way to a trade, they would never get anywhere near his real value (to Packers) in exchange. I'm guessing he wouldn't bring more than a 3 or 4, and considering what he does for the Packer offense right now he's worth at least a pair of 1's. But even then, there would be a huge falloff, especially when they use 3 or more wides, and that would essentially cripple their aspirations for this year. I don't think I would take even a couple of D1s in exchange for a repeat of 2015.
Hahahahah Plus PLUS !

Here's where 'the Kool Aid Gang' designation might begin at it's TOP; but certainly this Post (if it's serious) would find you in that non exclusive Club here at Packerrats.

Yes ... this Post deems you have a great thirst for that certain beverage! Ahh Dear !

There was no Green Lime available; all the same I placed yours on some nice GREEN Grass.

First Guy: Hello (Packer GM). We're interested in acquiring another WR and wondering what it would take to acquire ahhhhh if I may dare ask uhh well uhh Gee dahh; how will I put this Ohh I know (pause) Jordy Nelson

Packer GM: Yea well ...we'll deal Jordy but it'll take TWO FIRSTS this year and next and a third this year.

Dial Tone.