Thread: Official 2018 Other NFL News

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    How is Peterson's neck?
    Not as strong as his whipping arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    ^ The short yardage running game suffered far more due to poor blocking that anything else. Peterman is pretty much finished. Good Marcus Allen reference though.
    Not true. Not so long ago, the OL was made up of Bak, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, and Bulaga. That was a good, fat lineup. Runners still couldn't gain a yard when a yard was needed, and everyone and their baby mamas knew run was a-coming.

Sign AP to move the chain and punch in the rock. Do it, German Shepherd!
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Not true. Not so long ago, the OL was made up of Bak, Sitton, Linsley, Lang, and Bulaga. That was a good, fat lineup. Runners still couldn't gain a yard when a yard was needed, and everyone and their baby mamas knew run was a-coming.

Sign AP to move the chain and punch in the rock. Do it, German Shepherd!
    https://247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-...ason-114822445

Packers offensive position grades for 2017 season

By: BRIAN JONES Feb 7, 2:01 PM
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Damarious Randall

@RandallTime
    If the Cleveland Cavaliers win the 2018 NBA finals I’ll buy everyone who retweet’s this a jersey...

10:58 PM - May 28, 2018
    511K people are talking about this
    How much would over half a million jerseys cost?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    If they're made in Cambodia, I'm guessing at least $100,000.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I asked for Campy Russell.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I asked for Campy Russell.
    World B. Free for me

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

He did play for the Cavs, but it was unclear to me if the offer was for the Cavs or for the Browns.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

He did play for the Cavs, but it was unclear to me if the offer was for the Cavs or for the Browns.
    I'm gonna wear the World B Free GS uni to game three.

Somebody must have told Randall what the cost would be, because he said that offer was in jest.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Somebody must have told Randall what the cost would be, because he said that offer was in jest.
    He was close to 225K retweets

Joe Thomas responded in kind about jerseys for retweets if GS won. He's over 100K.

Is that ex-Packer Joe Thomas or ex-Badger Joe Thomas? The latter probably can afford it, the former not so much.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Is that ex-Packer Joe Thomas or ex-Badger Joe Thomas? The latter probably can afford it, the former not so much.
    Badger Joe.

Joe Thomas responded in kind about jerseys for retweets if GS won. He's over 100K.
    Sorry, Joe

They had it. That free throw by Hill was a complete throat clutch too.

Hell, LeBron was open after JR dribbled out with the rebound. And you knew they knew it because nothing went well for them in OT.

Cleveland radio is going nuts over the blocking call. 1) there was no reason to review - LeBron was out of the circle and 2) even if the two refs disagree at the MOST it should have been a jump ball. Not to mention there were several other blown calls down the stretch, but whatevs - gotta come back and win one.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Cleveland radio is going nuts over the blocking call. 1) there was no reason to review - LeBron was out of the circle and 2) even if the two refs disagree at the MOST it should have been a jump ball. Not to mention there were several other blown calls down the stretch, but whatevs - gotta come back and win one.
    Didn't see the play (or game) live. If replay counts for anything, it looks like a block to me. Feet and torso are moving but that might not be the standard anymore.

Hill is an 81% free throw shooter. He just gagged on that second one. Completely tentative. Weird because if you would expect him to miss on nerves, it would be the first one when still down. I almost want to believe he threw it short and had a play on with JR; he barely got the rim and you could see it in his motion.

Didn't see the play (or game) live. If replay counts for anything, it looks like a block to me. Feet and torso are moving but that might not be the standard anymore.
    Controversy is mainly that the two refs disagreed in real time. The 'call on the floor' was a charge - call of closest official with best view - but they reviewed to check if James was in circle (not even close) and essentially changed the call in review to a block. If the refs disagreed (which it looked like that on the floor), they should have jumped it. They changed the call based on the review of James 'being in the circle.' It's just bad reffing, looks suspicious, even if the call itself can be justified as blocking (it was a close call).

Hill is an 81% free throw shooter. He just gagged on that second one. Completely tentative. Weird because if you would expect him to miss on nerves, it would be the first one when still down. I almost want to believe he threw it short and had a play on with JR; he barely got the rim and you could see it in his motion.
    No way to believe a play was set up. Hill gacked, and JR pulled a Webber.

NBA sounded exactly like NFL Blandinos today when they Tweeted that officials can look at the underlying call when reviewing the circle. Needs to be under 2 minutes, blah blah blah.

Replay should be banned.