Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Richie Incognito's Day Went Well, Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Yet somehow you were able to extensively diagnose Mr. Incognito from a falsified police report.
    Get a grip !

I certainly didn't diagnose Richie Incognito and any Mental Illness.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Get a grip !

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Wanna know who would make an excellent mod?

Packerrats' founding father, Harlan. Harlan is kind, cool, compassionate, collected, funny, open-minded, rarely around in the offseason, and he's of Lithuanian ancestry.

Huckleby For Moderator 2018: Hope To Higher Ground.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

snip
    This will be the last time I address you in any regards. It's you're. Might want to dig back through your writing commendations.

You've been a fucking asshole to many posters here and I get really tired of it, so sometimes I say something to you. It always ends up with a 1000 word post with unnecessary punctuation, bolding, underlines, and font colors. You might want to check on your many threats to posters asking them to go to "The Meadow". In fact, the meadow was created just for you. No other poster had so many issues with other posters that a separate area had to be created for them.

I can't tell if you're an expert level troll or fighting your imaginary friend while you type. Either way, it gets tiresome.

your
    yôr,yo͝or/Submit
    determiner
    belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
    "what is your name?"

you're
    yo͝or,yôr/Submit
    contraction
    you are.
    "you're an angel, Deb!"
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Wanna know who would make an excellent mod?

Packerrats' founding father, Harlan. Harlan is kind, cool, compassionate, collected, funny, open-minded, rarely around in the offseason, and he's of Lithuanian ancestry.

Huckleby For Moderator 2018: Hope To Higher Ground.
    And you have no leg to stand on. You hold the record for amount of times banned from the site. Stop whining about the world and grab a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    And you have no leg to stand on. You hold the record for amount of times banned from the site. Stop whining about the world and grab a mirror.
    To be fair, that's because of incompetence and uneven policing. Someone who threatened to murder me recently wasn't banned. I would love to hear an explanation and to understand why that is? What is more ban worthy then that????

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Stop whining about the world and grab a mirror.
    Why? I don't like the balding, aging loser staring back at me every time I look into a mirror.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    To be fair, that's because of incompetence and uneven policing. Someone who threatened to murder me recently wasn't banned. I would love to hear an explanation and to understand why that is? What is more ban worthy then that????
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He 'threatened' you with a 12" rubber dildo. Maybe you need a Woodchuck diagnosis to understand what is wrong with you....
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Threatening someone with murder is black and white. You either did or you didn't. The police didn't take his threat lightly, and nor should the moderators of this site. It's a black and white issue. No need to try and put the grey spin job on it. You either threatened to kill someone, or you didn't. He did.

Threatening someone with murder is black and white. You either did or you didn't. The police didn't take his threat lightly, and nor should the moderators of this site. It's a black and white issue. No need to try and put the grey spin job on it. You either threatened to kill someone, or you didn't. He did.
    with a rubber dildo

with a rubber dildo
    I assume Tex is involved?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I assume Tex is involved?
    Surprisingly it was Skin Basket. Wait that’s not surprising.

Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Get a grip !

This is my quote and certainly (again) NOT a diagnosis of any Mental Illness for Richie Incognito on my part. I'm not qualified to do such:

What I would suspect is that he's a likely candidate for, or 'in fact' already has a diagnosis for Bipolar Disorder.

In either case...and if that's the case and a diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder and treatment with the proscribed drugs; and follow up proper Psychiatric Care. That diagnosis guarantees little and the safety of the public.
    ... woodbuck27

mraynrand put your 'Big Boy Pants on' please (and again get a grip)

mrayrand your act is painful to witness and not what I've always aspired to promote at Packerrats or (some decency and good will): Attempting to defend myself with you and \your crowd' has harmed many past members here at Packerrats.

Hoping you might post here with some consistent decency would be like trying to piss into the North wind.

All the same, please put your slur on me to bed. Maybe try reading well.

You drag others into your silly unmannerly ways. Members here that you need to cover your oppressive stalking and bullying unmannerly attitude. Your stalking me and pick pick pick wys look horrible on you.

mraynrand you do NOT have the skills nor manners needed to duel with woodbuck27.

Actually mraynrand you have my sympathy.

Your like that unfortunate poor soul on the block that needs extra care and attention. It has to be difficult to suffer such anxiety and needs for attention.

Life gets like that for too many mraynrand and there are 'Support Groups' that might help you in your obvious struggle.

I hope before you die you find what's necessary for real PEACE. AGAIN, Your struggle is painful to witness.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Distinction without a difference there, Woodstock. 'Suspecting that he's been diagnosed' means you are diagnosing him. I believe diagnosing without a license is as illegal in Canada as it is in the US of A. Plus, you should put him on a wait list for a couple of months before seeing him in the first place, per Canadian Healthcare laws.

Life gets like that for too many mraynrand and there are 'Support Groups' that might help you in your obvious struggle.
    First diagnoses, now suggested treatment. I'm calling the AMA. What's the Canadien equivalent?

Come on,you're a liberal. Anything that others would take as playful banter you are either offended or threatened by.

This will be the last time I address you in any regards. It's you're. Might want to dig back through your writing commendations.

You've been a fucking asshole to many posters here and I get really tired of it, so sometimes I say something to you. It always ends up with a 1000 word post with unnecessary punctuation, bolding, underlines, and font colors. You might want to check on your many threats to posters asking them to go to "The Meadow". In fact, the meadow was created just for you. No other poster had so many issues with other posters that a separate area had to be created for them.

I can't tell if you're an expert level troll or fighting your imaginary friend while you type. Either way, it gets tiresome.

your
    yôr,yo͝or/Submit
    determiner
    belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
    "what is your name?"

you're
    yo͝or,yôr/Submit
    contraction
    you are.
    "you're an angel, Deb!"
    With me and the utter BS that lurks in Packerats at times seriously so; and with some elements 'still on the sniff' (mraynrand and his allies here to be specific) it has gotten to 'the duel' and that's never an intelligent option with Woodbuck27

With me and a lifetime of dealing with PUNKS you merely need to see if that description applies to you Zool.

Here's 'a lesson and life' Zool:

Have you ever seen what happens when anyone attempts to be 'that Knight and shining armour' and step in to help the damsel when in Public some Dude (in an altercation between two) is waylaying his Wife or Girlfriend?

What happens Zool? More likely than not the 'accosted female' will go all ape on 'the White Knight's Ass.

It's simply and really stupid to jump into that fracas. Why ? Because too suddenly you face this:

If mraynrand was a member of the Animal World in my view of him he would be this:

Look at that female in 'that two way' that for some fool might become 'a Three Way fracas' and see mraynrand because mraynrand hardly behaves as 'a Real Man' must.

Here's some woodbuck27 clear wisdom and cutting to the core of the error of defending mraynrand.

Any need or attempt to defend mraynrand simply gets you dirty. It's gets too slimy.

I believe that intelligence and analysis demands foresight As you well know, I'm a proven solid aanalyst.

What's next Zool? From the very beginning and 'this little dance' it has clearly been mraynrand in 'the wrong '.

I simply stood in for my honour as 'the MAN' I am. This is 'a Forum' and NOT the streets. Punks and/or incessant bullies like mraynrand need to dealt with skills and intellect because otherwise he simply works his bullshit.

Frankly Zool any half decent assessment of mraynrand would never have necessitated it getting to this degree of nonsense and what he is. mraynrand is challenged. mraynrand is needy.

Will it be nonsense to more nonsense. Feeling threatened and a loss of POWER or maybe in weakness getting 'your face bent all out of shape'?

Next up and 'in the Black Corner - the challenge of False Pride' and the pressure to save face.

You actually wrote that you cannot figure me out.That I may be a TROLL! Think about it Zool. What TROLL would contribute all I have here or been 'a loyal member and contributed as positively overall as I have (so yes I'm rebutting your bias against me Zool). How you might ever imagine anyone contributing >30 K Posts is simply a proof of such prejudice. Really how long have you had this malice for me? Has it been difficult/frustrating?

Zool I'm 'a LOYAL Green Bay Packer fan for SIX Decades. Maybe longer than you've lived? I'm assuring you I'm no TROLL.hahahaha That's actually hilarious that you would harbour such prejudice and ever even imagine that Zool. You can lay that one to rest.

Good Lord Zool what's next the Packerrats RULES FOR 'YOU' and different rules for little you or people that don't fit into your pecking order and the mighty weakness hahahaha of 'the fascist Police'?

My advice is easy advice after a lifetime of seeing his sort operate without distinction.

Leave mraynrand to his own sickness. Those of us that he decides to work that sickness on hardly will have any difficulty dealing with his lousy Punk Ass low life attitude and stinking unmannerly ways.

Zool never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness.

Otherwise deal with this Issue and the person here that with his lousy manners and troubled ways needs to be set down or put in his place.

Deal with 'the real culprit here' and that is clearly mraynrand and not 'yours truly'.

Act properly as a discerning in the issue raised by mraynrand in this thread and perform properly as non biased Moderator must be capable of acting or without prejudice nor bias.

A Moderator cannot have prejudice and serve Packerrats in TRUTH and Justice.

Demonstrate that your that Moderator Zool.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-30-2018 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    And act immorally and unprofessionally like Milwaukee pigs? If anyone deserves to be tackled, tased and assaulted by pigs, it's Incognito. Dude's a bully through and through. I despise bullies.

Anyone find it funny that both Incognito and Jonathon Martin have been involuntarily committed into mental asylums this year? Not me.
    I could be wrong, but I interpreted it that Incognito WAS the one he wanted to tase and pepper spray.

You're

Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    I could be wrong, but I interpreted it that Incognito WAS the one he wanted to tase and pepper spray.
    Yes, this is correct. I wouldn't want to be within 500 yards of Incognito without at least a couple methods available to counter him. Otherwise be like Black Widow vs. Hulk in Avengers.