Thread: Are You Sarah Connor?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Are You Sarah Connor?

Just say no

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I'll be back.
    C.H.U.D.

Fuck you, asshole
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

That is some scary stuff...Skynet is real and we are paying for it.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    That is some scary stuff...Skynet is real and we are paying for it.
    No kidding. Can we just stop right now with the human robot crap. I want robots that help, not replace. I'm totally terrified of this. I don't want to be crawling through human skulls in nuclear ash shooting lazars at HK's in nuked LA, is that too much to ask of my future?

BTW Sean Bean and Paul Winfield should be in a movie together and fight over who gets to die first.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    No kidding. Can we just stop right now with the human robot crap. I want robots that help, not replace. I'm totally terrified of this. I don't want to be crawling through human skulls in nuclear ash shooting lazars at HK's in nuked LA, is that too much to ask of my future?
    C'mon, what else are you going to do on a Tuesday night?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

BTW Sean Bean and Paul Winfield should be in a movie together and fight over who gets to die first.
    I have been a fan of Bean since the Sharpe's Rifles series ages ago. Have you seen him in the Frankenstein Chronicles?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I have been a fan of Bean since the Sharpe's Rifles series ages ago. Have you seen him in the Frankenstein Chronicles?
    I haven't - that looks really interesting. Have you read any of Dean Koontz' Frankenstein books? Dean is pretty much a pulp writer, but those first two, set in New Orleans are the best of his I've read (of about 6 total). Great fresh treatment of the story, and gets it right regarding the relationship between doctor and creation.

I haven't - that looks really interesting. Have you read any of Dean Koontz' Frankenstein books? Dean is pretty much a pulp writer, but those first two, set in New Orleans are the best of his I've read (of about 6 total). Great fresh treatment of the story, and gets it right regarding the relationship between doctor and creation.
    I have not but will check it out. The story has always fascinated me. The Penny Dreadful series monster was a well written role.
    C.H.U.D.