Thread: Joe Barry Out!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    Jim Leonhard was offered the DC job by LaFleur and if I recall was LaFleur's first/top choice for the DC position.

Alas, Jim turned the offer down and that's why we ended up with Joe Barry.

Reference:
    https://packerswire.usatoday.com/202...dinator-offer/
    All the reasons he had to turn it down no longer apply. He isn't with Madison any longer. Hopefully MiLF doesn't hold a stupid grudge. Staley could be a Rooney rule interview (does that apply to coordinators?). Just get Jimmy in the building please.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    All the reasons he had to turn it down no longer apply. He isn't with Madison any longer. Hopefully MiLF doesn't hold a stupid grudge. Staley could be a Rooney rule interview (does that apply to coordinators?). Just get Jimmy in the building please.
    Leonhard interviewed for the position and then turned it down. He went public with the fact he was offered the job. In doing so, he forced MLF to offer the job to the guy everybody knew was his second choice. If MLF carries a grudge, it would be understandable. I wouldn't blame him one bit if doesn't interview Leonhard.

By the way, how does Staley satisfy the Rooney rule?

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Leonhard interviewed for the position and then turned it down. He went public with the fact he was offered the job. In doing so, he forced MLF to offer the job to the guy everybody knew was his second choice. If MLF carries a grudge, it would be understandable. I wouldn't blame him one bit if doesn't interview Leonhard.

By the way, how does Staley satisfy the Rooney rule?

Oops. Was thinking of Bowles who I was hoping would get fired. Maybe Staley identifies as black like the over tanned head coach of Miami.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Oops. Was thinking of Bowles who I was hoping would get fired. Maybe Staley identifies as black like the over tanned head coach of Miami.
    McDaniels identifies as black

Mahommes isn’t black. And that’s the cut off. Love really isn’t black, although sometimes he uses a fake black accent when he’s with the guys.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.