Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
Ha! I predicted the rare triple zig zag abc-X-abc-X-abc z slash halfback flat slot Z cross correction!
Oh yeah? I predicted the first offensive play in the Super Bowl would result in a safety. It was obvious. The signs were all there.......IF you knew where to look.

I usually don't do this but if you'll pay me $20 a month I'll share my unique insights with you. Don't you want to impress the other Rats and overtake Harlan in the reputation bar race? As Russell Wilson's dad might ask you, "Why not you, mraynrand? Why can't you be the most popular Rat?"

$20 a month, such little money to gain a wealth of self-esteem. You deserve to be successful. You owe it to yourself, the Packer Rats, and the world to be the best 'you' you can be.

Are you ready to take that next step? Armed with superior knowledge and insight, are you ready to debut the new and improved, confident and self-assured 'mraynrand'? I can see those green reputation ticks pouring in now. You're a born #1. You have always sensed it but now you can prove it. You just need my insights to help put you into that top position you are destined for.

Com'on Champ! Just $20 a month for the ultimate in online respect.

Order now!